• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

good place to find bdsm stuff?

Whereabouts do u live? If you live in Vancouver there's lots at Dare to Wear or around the davie st area.

Whereabouts do u live? If you live in Vancouver there's lots at Dare to Wear or around the davie st area.

kewl Im from toronto

but ill check out those stores online and see if I can ordet stuff, thanks

Warpaint: Go to Northbound Leather. It's near Young and Wellesley. They make outstanding leather and PVC fetish wear, it's not cheap, but it's awesome quality. You can also check out Seductions, which is in the same area, north of Wellesley on the east side of Young St, about halfway to Bloor.

You can also check out Genesis fetish nights at Oasis Aqualounge (I, sadly, got banned from there...lololol) but there are a lot of vendors and like private custom maker type people there, and it's a fun event. The promoter, Armen, is a super cool dude. (It's the mgt of the venue who banned me, and tbh they are not so cool, but Armen is fuckin dope.)

EDIT: Link to Northbound's Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/NorthboundLeather

Last edited:
Warpaint: Go to Northbound Leather. It's near Young and Wellesley. They make outstanding leather and PVC fetish wear, it's not cheap, but it's awesome quality. You can also check out Seductions, which is in the same area, north of Wellesley on the east side of Young St, about halfway to Bloor.

You can also check out Genesis fetish nights at Oasis Aqualounge (I, sadly, got banned from there...lololol) but there are a lot of vendors and like private custom maker type people there, and it's a fun event. The promoter, Armen, is a super cool dude. (It's the mgt of the venue who banned me, and tbh they are not so cool, but Armen is fuckin dope.)

EDIT: Link to Northbound's Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/NorthboundLeather

sickk thanks so much! and yeah ive been to seductions, great place.

mind if i ask why u got banned from oasis? :p

Mainly cause in short, I treated Oasis like it was Comfort Zone.

Oh well, tbh, I'd rather be in the zoooooooooone with my sunglasses on doing bumps of K than discussing if you need to capitalize Sir/Ma'am or not with some dude wearing assless leather chaps.