• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Pills 2009 Australia Section

im sydney had two different kinds of white supermen however on all three occasions i mixed the two kinds so hard to differentiate between the two. i found they gave a nice clean euphoria, didnt get me too fucked up and i was pretty level headed. not alot of energy either so im assuming low level mdma but just fix that by taking more.

Best pills I've had this year have got to be Pink 3's (Brisbane)
I haven't been knocked on my ass like that in a long time

Orange/Pink Doves in Vic are good.

Dealer has just got in some White Mercs, same press as the amazing ones from last year.

The drought it finally over.

Bearlove this is a truly great ide.

can I suggest that the list also contain some report dates as well so that we know they are likely to be current or not.

Also maybe drop them off the list if older than a month or so.

I don't know if anyone has had them before but I had Blue Mitsubishis last saturday and they were really the best pills I've had in my life.

Really fat pills (about 6mm tall) and a round dome bevel on one side. Bright blue with a lot of big speckles. Extremely good and hard press. I haven't seen any correlating reports on pillreports though. Wish I had gotten a picture but I was at a rave

I'm out of the pill scene these days but just happen to ask a mate sitting next to me at moment who tests hers before taking she says-

Bluish clovers, Blue MTX (logo?) & beige Crowns (speckly)

all depressed imprints.Medium/Average MDxx in them.All been clean she says.

Only bad ones she has had are yellow jordans in last year.Sounds like Sydney area hasn't as many bad ones as down south or maybe its circle of friends (they refuse to buy non MDxx pills,So there dealers cant sell them and get stuck with them,so there dealers don't buy cheapies).

Hope this helps

^^^
dont they say that every pill is good? I'd love to see my dealer say "hey man these are really crap" hahaha

I've been told that on many occasions by dealers.
They usually much rather tell me straight out that they aren't gonna be that great and suggest some one else or a different pill or some wicked speed they've got instead etc etc.
That way I don't come back angry.

Yeah same. Usually my guy will be like "they're ok, not as good as the last ones..might be better off waiting or getting off someone else"

there were two batches of supermen. had some in sydney which were pants. good batch went around qld dec - feb which were a nice clean medium hit and would recommend

I've had people telling me those blue omega pippaz crap were the "maddest pills ever", I just laughed and declined. I guess it's good to have an honest source.

Bearlove this is a truly great ide.

can I suggest that the list also contain some report dates as well so that we know they are likely to be current or not.

Also maybe drop them off the list if older than a month or so.
Nice idea but I would probably give it 3 months. I can still get quite a few off this list if I wanted.

tr3jo - Yes they would have tested black because they were MDxx =)

i've had i estimate around 80 or so the best ones i've ever had are prolly green chanels, third time i ever had one

I'd say the only really good ones I've had this year were:

White Channels (the originals that came out late 08/early 09).

White/grey monsters incs.

I'd say they were the only good ones that I ever got, possibly the blue ying & yangs... I'm extremely picky with my pills though, they have to be only MDMA and have to be a high dose for me to like them even a little bit!

Why do the majority of pills these days have to be crap... It's so sad lol.

2009's pills have all been pretty low quality (pipez?)..
However, the white hearts which have been circulating Sydney over the past couple of months have been extremely potent... quite possibly the size factor?

I had some white hearts and they were shit. They tested up with MDMA but they were really weak.

They were the ones with the score on the back.

I can't remember if these had scores on them.. I'm pretty sure they might have.
We must have different sources, because my hearts were crazy.