Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

good otc drug combos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon54

Ex-Bluelighter
just for fun i thought it might be cool to make a thread about what ppl think could get them the best high with all stuff u can get otc

400mg codeine cwe
190mg DHC from a 100mL bottle of Rikodeine (200mg will probably give ya stomach upsets & diarrhea but u may get away with 150mL)
I'll add poppy seed tea but ive never got it to work, but im sure if ya get a good batch it would be good
25mg promethazine (otc phenergan & sedative anithistamine to potentiate ya opiates & help with the histamine realease)
a nice cup of tea
^^all this would be as good as an 80mg OC

DXM (This stuff only needs to be taken by itself its so strong) but maybe a blast of Nitrous

Alcohol & cigarettes (but the hangover isnt worth it)

Never tried Kava Kava (Can u actually get good Kava anywhere?)

I dont think diphenhydramine would mix well with anything, according to wiki I think it actually blacks the effects of opiates

am i missing anything here?

I am closing this thread, in my mind it doesn't promote harm reduction rather seems to be encouraging polydrug use. There are relevant threads for the majority of OTC substances and so I don't really see the need for a thread to discuss any and all OTC buzzes, it just seems like it would be all over the place and of little value.

Status
Not open for further replies.