• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Good news for now for continued clearnet lysergamide production and distribution.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Okay I got my emailed newsletter from [a manufacturer of] lysegamides. I quote it below, with edits.

@Xorkoth hey mate. If anything else needs to be edited out please let me know, and I am sorry if I break any rules I get foggy about the lines sometimes but I feel most of the info is important to share:

"Dear Customer,

We didn't publish a newsletter last month but have some important information to convey now. Firstly, the draft legislation for the Dutch NPS ban has been released. You can find it here: https://www.internetconsultatie.nl/opiumwet_nps

As expected, the legislation largely follows that of the German NpSG. Included in the Dutch ban are phenethylamines (including cathinones), cannabinoids and fentanyl analogues. As it stands, this legislation really is quite comprehensive and basically means that all stimulant compounds will be controlled when the law comes into force. We will have to adapt our product list and remove offending items before the law comes into force. Luckily, our main products (tryptamines and lysergamides) remain unaffected so it is unlikely that we will close business entirely. Unfortunately, the published legislation and appended documents do not give any time frames as to when the ban may come into force. We will keep customers posted as we obtain more information on this topic.

[snip]

I hope that is okay. So excellent result for lysergamides and tryptamines. Sure a lot of folks out there will be heartbroken about losing the other popular compounds."

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm not sure if any rules have been explicitly broken but I'm also not sure if it is of much value to share this information in terms of the overarching harm reduction ethos of Bluelight, so I'm going to lock it for the moment.

There's a good possibility this decision will be overturned, and I appreciate you have tried to stay within the lines here, but as I say because I am concerned it may not be quite in the spirit of the rules and may not be helpful to efforts to reform drug law in general, I'm going to lock it for the moment, pending review of my decision by a more senior moderator.

I hope you appreciate my reasons for doing so and thank you in advance for your patience and your contribution regardless.

Edit:
OK, having received said advice and whittled down the information a little, I'm going to re-open. Again, hope you understand my reasons and thanks again for your patience, as ever feel free to PM me if you'd like further clarification on anything.

Last edited:
This thread makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm not sure if any rules have been explicitly broken but I'm also not sure if it is of much value to share this information in terms of the overarching harm reduction ethos of Bluelight, so I'm going to lock it for the moment.

There's a good possibility this decision will be overturned, and I appreciate you have tried to stay within the lines here, but as I say because I am concerned it may not be quite in the spirit of the rules and may not be helpful to efforts to reform drug law in general, I'm going to lock it for the moment, pending review of my decision by a more senior moderator.

I hope you appreciate my reasons for doing so and thank you in advance for your patience and your contribution regardless.

Edit:
OK, having received said advice and whittled down the information a little, I'm going to re-open. Again, hope you understand my reasons and thanks again for your patience, as ever feel free to PM me if you'd like further clarification on anything.
Hello there that's not the slightest problem at all I completely understand, and I really appreciate the way you have approached and examined this for me and others.

I genuinely felt it was useful and beneficial information to share. Thank you for your sincere politeness as well and for taking the steps to ensure the thread can remain I would have been perfectly happy for it to remain closed I only wanted to post it that was all I doubt there is much necessary discussion here.

Thanks again and all the best to you from United Kingdom.

What you have shared is mostly useful information for sure, obviously you know what I removed but for the benefit of anyone else it was information that might be used to identify the vendor in question, as well as advice to customers - which obviously none of us are so it's not directly relevant. ;) This is an intellectual curiosity only! :p I'll admit to having a sometimes knee-jerk sensitivity to any hint of sourcing, even seeing terms like "clearnet" and "darknet" makes me twitchy. But I should get over that, the cat is so long out of the bag by now that the bag has dissolved back into the Earth.