• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Good Music For Mxe

Heres another one by Sun In Aquarius called Liquid Fix ..... Its Aquadelic/Glitch/Minimal and is absolutely amazing. His other stuff is really cool too, even if your not on MXE or tripping I suggest you guys listen to it, I was gobsmacked the first time I heard it. It has been created with the sounds of water dripping and dolphin/whale noises, a beautiful piece.

http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=sun+in+aquarius+liquid

Hey guys, just registered. for those who want crazy heavy electronic stuff, check out this mix i made specifically for an mdma trip for me and my friends (we got our van out in the woods and took out all the seats and there was like 9 of us inside just blasting this and it felt like a space shuttle and the world outside was irrelevant)

it's a mix that's specifically made to push the boundaries of tripping music. There are numerous video game references and samples, movie scores, and just wild sounds you don't normally listen to all neatly packaged into one MACHINE. some inside jokes as well for my crew you won't get :p

soundcloud.com/cornerboy/m-cubed

hope yall enjoy! Cheers!

Tipper-Forward Escape is my current go to. Shpongle(..Nothing's Lost in particular), random Bassnectar/hip-hop/gangster rap. I love jam band and classic rock but it doesn't mesh with mxe unless I'm using a psych to. The Dead's American Beauty and oddd stuff like Regina Spektor are exceptions.

Edit: forgot about William fuckin Orbit...I have spent a lot of time floating in space listen to William Orbit.

Last edited:
I've been listening to peaking lights while on mxe. Very chilled and relaxing