• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Good movies to watch while stoned.

Samsara or baraka. No dialogue or story line, just shots of things happening. Up to you to decide what the message is. It can be pretty intense to watch stoned!

Anyone who likes Snatch should really check out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels if they have not seen it. It is another British gangster film that is both written and directed by Guy Ritchie (same guy who wrote and directed Snatch). I am fairly certain it is the first film that Jason Statham was ever in as well. Great movie, I would recommend it to anyone.

Lock, stock and two smoking barrels is a great movie! There is also Boondock Saints(the movie of course) and Tucker and Dale vs Evil if you are looking for a great movie to laugh at.

any movie if you get stoned enough.........

I really like documentaries. "Last Call on the Oasis", "Loose Change", "Zeitgeist"(all 3), "Money and Medicine" are some really good ones... a lot of information but if you can handle it they are really well put together.

Just gonna list a few I have seen recently with some older favorites
1. The Thin Red Line. my favorite war movie. It has an incredible cast and is unlike any other war movie made before it. Very cerebral perfect for stoned viewing.

5. Trainspotting- a really good coming of age tell about a group of friends caught up in the drug scene.

Both great films

Unless a movie is really exciting, I'm in a theater, and I've smoked a nice pure Indica I find it difficult to concentrate on a movie enough to watch an entire movie when I used to use cannabis.

I remember watching these movies while stoned: Cheech and chong's up in smoke, fight club, suicide kings, half baked, star wars, 187, all of the substitute movies, vanilla sky, Clerks, another teen movie, snatch, lock-stock, two smoking barrels, goodfellas, and scarface.

I like documentaries when I'm stoned. Educational stuff like crash course on youtube is always a favorite. As far as movies go, I love classics that don't need a lot of attention paid to them at all times, Fight Club for example isn't a favorite of mine when I'm really stoned as I trail off in my mind more often when I'm way up there and high. Alien and Aliens are great stoner movies to me. Lots of jump scares, some paranoia (are they watching from the shadows) kind of stuff going on a lot of the time. I like standup too, and bust a gut comedies like Clerks, Ive worked at a grocery store most of my life though so Clerks is kind of dear to my heart and the jokes usually hit home in a good way