• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Good luck with travels, SHM

Maybe, her increasingly long absences between increasingly brief appearances also started happening immediately after the death of a much loved EADDer.:(

... perhaps Marms has walked away from BL in protest at Stones ban? :(

You can't just ban an account like that, Admins won't let you. You have to break the guidelines in a serious way to get excluded: Selling drugs publicly, swearing at Sammy_g, double posting etc... Is mailmonkey an admin in disguise by any chance?

Marmz if u read this, feel free to drop us a line and fill me in with the goss.

Ah shit. I've only just seen that Marmalade is now an ex bluelighter. Not good news.
She hadn't been about much since the sad loss of Knock.
She will be a big loss to this place. I always found her intelligent and she could quickly cut someone down to size with her words.
If you ever see this Marmz then you have to come back as you never did send me the pm you promised and so I'm still waiting.
All the best Marmz whatever you may be doing.

I've often wondered what terrible, terrible crime against humanity people have to do in order to be struck out like that (and why they don't just then create a new account 5 minutes later using a different e-mail address)

IP checks will weed out the duplicate accounts. Permabans are pretty difficult to earn through infractions alone. Maybe more to this than first meets the eye.

I've often wondered what terrible, terrible crime against humanity people have to do in order to be struck out like that (and why they don't just then create a new account 5 minutes later using a different e-mail address)

I was under the impression that Marmz left of her own accord and not due to being banned.
At least that was my first thought when i saw 'ex bluelighter' under her name.

I was under the impression that Marmz left of her own accord and not due to being banned.
At least that was my first thought when i saw 'ex bluelighter' under her name.

I thought you couldn't cancel your own account?

As for the IP address thing, you create one e-mail address on your phone and one on your PC - different IP addresses (I think but I'm no computer expert by a long shot)

Oh right, well now I'm not sure what to think. I guess someone with knowledge of such matters may put us right if they feel like doing so.

Well us normal people can't cancel our accounts but it obviously is possible to cancel them somehow or Marmz wouldn't gone.

I want to know as well now!! haha!!

I'm not 100% sure but usually when ex-bluelighter appears it means that they've burnt that account and started another one..

Marmz could be amongst us right now :sus:

And no, I'm not being all cryptic, I genuinely don't know what the deal is :)

I'm not 100% sure but usually when ex-bluelighter appears it means that they've burnt that account and started another one..

Marmz could be amongst us right now :sus:

And no, I'm not being all cryptic, I genuinely don't know what the deal is :)

I'd rather think that than think that she's been banned. I'm not gonna get into speculating about all the new accounts around atm, marmalade may or may not be any one of them, and i guess if one of them is a new alt, then she may or may not leave clues or 'giveaways' as to her identity if and when she feels like it.

^ agreed! when is his ban up? will he come back? marmz if you're reading hello and stay well!

I'd rather think that than think that she's been banned. I'm not gonna get into speculating about all the new accounts around atm, marmalade may or may not be any one of them, and i guess if one of them is a new alt, then she may or may not leave clues or 'giveaways' as to her identity if and when she feels like it.

look mdb, probably best now you worry slightly less about marmalade and her business around the board and concentrate instead on the more familiar problems stacked leaning-tower style on your plate,

im sure i dont have remind you who spoke on the sadistic injustice of folk talking your issues publicly with litttle to fuck-all actual information. fwiw she wasnt banned. but can we leave the silly speculation for the mods board only
that place is silly speculators r us imo

I'm still keeping up with SHM's blog - its good stuff, he has an excellent writing style. Very descriptive. I'm enjoying reading about his trip and wish him and Mrs SHM a good Xmas and happy new year in the Philippines <3

Likewise Kate. SHM does have a way with words and his blog entries are always interesting and funny,they have been to some fantastic places so far, gotta be better than stuck back home in this country.

Thank you Flo, and Max, Kate, Felix, Si, PP, Evey and everyone who kept in touch and especially to those who sought to overturn my ban.

<3