• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Good dose to get high on Vyvanse ?

GavinGotThis

Greenlighter
Hey guys I’m currently taking Vyvanse 40mg XR I’m curious what is good dose to get a nice buzz and stim fap ?

I never got a buzz from Vyvanse. I'm prescribed 50mg of Dexedrine Spansules per day, and Dexedrine feels better than Vyvanse "or Adderall for that matter, but it's just me".

I never got a buzz from Vyvanse. I'm prescribed 50mg of Dexedrine Spansules per day, and Dexedrine feels better than Vyvanse "or Adderall for that matter, but it's just me".
Oh okay. Took total of 560 mg by mistake kept redosing and man I feel like total shit now. But anyways I’m getting a med change to Adderall XR 20mg would is a good recreational dose ?

Oh okay. Took total of 560 mg by mistake kept redosing and man I feel like total shit now. But anyways I’m getting a med change to Adderall XR 20mg would is a good recreational dose ?
What you need to worry about right now is your Vyvanse intake. That's a high dose. Are you alone, or do you have someone at your place that can babysit you or even call 911 if needed.