• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Gonna try and get my MMJ card after school tomorrow

mr noah

Greenlighter
I live in southern Cali and my license just came in so im heading to some place that gives recommendations, what should I expect? Will I really have a card in 10-20 minutes?​

Just don't bullshit. It's medicine..... Show them you're responsible and it helps you in life to deal with anxiety and depression so you don't need high dose benzo, ssri, opiates, etc. In cali it's easy to get even bullshiting, but give them the respect as another doctor and not just a cannabis doctor.

ya don't go in high, just be respectful like tacodude said and take it seriously. The guy is a doctor and has went through medical school.. even though they might likely be operating a semi-shady cash only business...

they will probably sign and give you a certificate or signed recommendation that tells you how many plants and dried bud you can have, but they might mail you the photo id.

There's about zero chance that you won't get your card in SoCal lol. Well maybe not zero chance, but it's so easy it's almost a joke. I walked in and the guy just read from a paper the terms and conditions as well as the warnings he's required to say ie. You know cannabis may cause dependence? Don't operate machinery, judgement may be impaired etc... Put a stethoscope to my heart and sent me off with a card.

I have legitimate anxiety so I would have been able to get it anyways but there's so many qualifying ailments that almost anyone can fall under at least one category... worse comes worse the good ol' insomnia relief can get you a card easily. Be sure to look online for different doctors and compare prices but also make sure that their reccomendations are good everywhere. I've heard of people being turned down by dispensaries for having reccomendations from certain places, perhaps these individuals aren't licensed to hand out reccomendations.

The MMJ laws and system in CA are such bullshit.

Essentially, Marijuana is legal in CA if you pay a yearly $75 "quack tax" to some dipshit doctor. When I got my mmj card, I walked in they looked at my drivers license, swiped my credit card and made me sign a form. The Dr saw me for a total of 25 seconds and asked me why I wanted it, I told him that I had nerve damage from playing high school football 10 years ago and he said perfect -just don't smoke and drive.

I was in and out in 10 minutes. It is the biggest scam ever.

TBH if you are in a big city in CA, don't even bother paying for your MMJ card, a very popular online classified ad website exists where you will find many mobile dispensaries that deliver anything you could get at a real dispensary and they could give two fucks if you have a mmj card. As long as you are not selling, smoking in public, driving while stoned nor under age; the cops and prosecutors simply do not care anymore.

Times have changed.

It's still good to follow the law even if most are unjust. Some doctors are real if you care to find one.