• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gonna be early for my oxy script...again

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I'll be about 3 days early and no access to any others other then tapentadol hcl(nucynta). I have 50mg ir and 100mg sr. Will this help keep withdrawal at bay?

what dose of oxy are you on?

can you cut back a few dys to spread it out a bit more?

Yes Jane, the Nucynta will help you keep the wds at bay. Nucynta is in essence Ultram on steroids. So yea strong shit. If it were me I would take the 100mg sr and wait it out before trying the ir.

Yes. Trapentadol will keep you out of wd, also
I think its less "dirty" than tram', just because it affects as a SSRI are less significant, however it does have strong NRI properties. But if only taken for a.few days, you won't have to worry about all that.

-HS

It should. I never took it orally, but I used to shoot Nucynta on occasion when I couldn't find anything else. The rush is very very strong and provided incredible euphoria and relief but when the rush subsided we went back into withdrawal. But, it may have a much better effect on you, since I was smoking fentanyl and shooting dope at the time.

It should also be noted, that the bioavailability is 33% oral. Just so you know.

-HS

Do you have to drop at your doctors office when you get your scripts. Always be careful of that so you don't loose the script you have now.

Do you have to drop at your doctors office when you get your scripts. Always be careful of that so you don't loose the script you have now.
This is a valid point. You don't want to lose your script 'cause you took something to get you by. You probably know, but in case you don't, drop = Urinary analysis..

- HS

Also showing up at the doctors office to pick up a monthly script in full on withdrawal is a obvious sign of abuse and addiction.

^neither dose mine but, ive got no problems if he wanted to.

i agree with the people saying split the doses youve got left and substitute with the tapentadol. sure, youll likely be in a little pain but its better than full blown wds while picking up your next script. its not a good look.

Scoring hydro morphs tomorrow. Only things I'm addicted to are oxy and kpin.
The rest I do just to not be in reality

Scoring hydro morphs tomorrow. Only things I'm addicted to are oxy and kpin.
The rest I do just to not be in reality
I don't know if your familiar with hydromorph', but orally its about 3x the strength of oral oxycodone, however iv, its about 13x the strength of oral oxycodone. Just some info that I hope you find helpful. Stay safe and have fun!

- Hopeless Soul

Hydros are my favorite. I'm getting my doc to switch soon. The oxy isn't working as much. It helps pain a bit and I don't get dope sick but hydrous work better and I love the high
It's an awesome "fill in" til my refill
I'm not sure what mg I'd need but I snort 8mg and feeling great