View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Golden tops blue meanies

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Will these work on antipsychotics? Will i even feel a small bit or nothing at all?

How long til they lose there potency?

How should i store them? Cool dark place?

Depends on dose and what AP. In my experience psychedelics will overpower most AP enough to trip at least a little.

As far as storage I've heard of people replacing the atmosphere in a ziplock bag with refrigerant from a can of duster to prevent oxidation of baeocystin and storing in the freezer long term. What did you do to get temp banned?

Depends on dose and what AP. In my experience psychedelics will overpower most AP enough to trip at least a little.
Yes. I’ve tripped like a maniac straight through Abilify. Though it took a pretty heroic dose to do it. But at the same time Seroquel will kill a trip stone cold dead.

Yes. I’ve tripped like a maniac straight through Abilify. Though it took a pretty heroic dose to do it. But at the same time Seroquel will kill a trip stone cold dead.
How long til they lose there potency ? How should i store them?

what dose did you have to take?

You should store them in a cool place in an airtight jar, away from light. Like a dark closet in a jar, or f the jar is not clear (but amber or something) the light won't affect them. Also put some silica packets or something in there, or if you don't have any, some dry rice grains, to keep it super dry. Basically, heat, moisture, light and air will slowly degrade them. But they'll last a good while, years probably, even without great storage. And a very long time with proper storage.

silica packets
where do i buy those silica packets i can't through ebay anymore because i cancelled my account because i was in debt and not paid now there chasing me fuck em im not paying those crooks lol

where do i buy those silica packets i can't through ebay anymore because i cancelled my account because i was in debt and not paid now there chasing me fuck em im not paying those crooks lol
Silica packs come in all kinds of things from shoes to prescription medication. Maybe on Amazon??

Ive been on the shot for zuclopenthixol and 1 half life has passed which was 19 days cos they took me off it. Will i trip or shall i wait another 19 days which will be 2 half lives.

Also its my first time with shrooms, what are some do's and dont"s?

As many have said before...make sure they are cracker dry, then vacuum seal them properly and they will last for many years. Just store them in a dark place that maintains a consistent temp, generally speaking. I do not know what keeps more people from using a vacuum sealer (same with sheets of blotter...will last practically forever).

Even better in my opinion is to dry them then grind them to powder, then of course vacuum seal them. That way, you just load them in 00 gel caps which hold about 3/4 of a gram per capsule. For anyone that never took 4 or 5 grams this way...try it. You start to feel it in a few minutes, and at 30 minutes you're getting donkey-punched. Hard. And if you prefer a toss and wash type thing, mix what you want in a glass of OJ and it will happen even faster.

If you want to use them fresh, you can pick them, weigh them ( remembering that they are 90% water, so obviously adjust accordingly), throw them in a blender with OJ and prepare for launch. It can be hard to choke down but the OJ does help a good deal. It is as close to instant onset as you can get, but be prepared. You will feel it with less than ten minutes and again, by the time the 30 min mark arrives you will be utterly smacked. Guaranteed.

(Just as a warning...if you tend to get nauseous easily, the wet variation with the OJ may make you want to boot, especially with larger doses, which I consider to be 3-6 grams or so, which would be 30 to 60 grams wet, roughly, remembering they are 90% water. That is quite a bit to take in the blender method, but if you are going all in? It hits hard and fast and it really is something.)

Last edited:
I actually like the taste of fresh mushrooms... they're nutty and kinda delicious if I'm being honest. I also don't mind the taste of cracker dry mushrooms... I don't even need to chase them. Maybe I'm just a freak though and my taste buds have been permanently altered from all the RCs I've dumped on my tongue. 🤷‍♂️

I actually like the taste of fresh mushrooms... they're nutty and kinda delicious if I'm being honest. I also don't mind the taste of cracker dry mushrooms... I don't even need to chase them. Maybe I'm just a freak though and my taste buds have been permanently altered from all the RCs I've dumped on my tongue. 🤷‍♂️
I like dried mushrooms better than fresh flavor wise. I also tend to like cooked mushrooms but I've yet to yet to try sauteed cubes!! Maybe next time i get the itch to grow I'll try sauteed, lol.

Whàt if Ive had blood clots in the past? Is it safe to use mushrooms?