Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gold ecstacy pill 199.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyfitz

Greenlighter
I am short on time so getting a testing kit is out of the question and I can't seem to find a recent report but looking for any first hand information about "gold 199'9" I heard they were quite popular summer 2014 but there are no recent pill reports, that appear well pressed, is it probable that this is a new batch or does the dealer still have last years product? Have they reappeared lately? Writing from spain thanks in advance

Search for "goldbar" that's the name they were sold under. Old press now could be anything 120-200mg, impossible to say

Were there any gold bar copycats, or even another batch, before the silver bars came about? Gold bars went down like a sack of shit, anyway, despite being '199.99mg' of MDMA.

They're probably fine to take, but maybe take them in halves, or buy a tester kit.

Were there any gold bar copycats, or even another batch, before the silver bars came about? Gold bars went down like a sack of shit, anyway, despite being '199.99mg' of MDMA.

They're probably fine to take, but maybe take them in halves, or buy a tester kit.

There were fake gold bars knocking about, a friend of mine bought a load and I showed him an original gold bar and they were different size, shade and they crumbled, weren't well pressed.

Just for the record I've noticed a lot of "fake" yellow pills about... Gold bars, Mario bullets (inpressed), rolls Royce, tomorrow lands... Not saying all yellows are snides but just be wary, if it's poorly pressed if steer clear and if it's an old press avoid too.

Probably saw at least 10 different types of gold bars floating around the last year. Last ones had some glitter in them just like the white turtles did!

Copycat fakes, should have known! Definitely no mdma in these. Mine are white and chalky with flecks of yellow, definitely not bright yellow or gold.

Pipz or sthing else I'd say. Not seen any test results. Very cold mild trippy buzz, none of us were sure if we were coming up etc. Then I was sick and felt wired and weird, ruined the music for me. Lame!

Bought in Spain too. If there ever was a real batch of these a few years back, id say these are just copycat fakes. Just found a pillreports forum with a review in Spanish saying fakes too.

Blimey! It's only Riklet 8o

Long time no see, fella. Hope to be seeing more of you around and about the place but as I'm assuming the fella found out how good, bad or indifferent his pills were a few months back I'm gonna go ahead and close this one for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.