• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Going to work the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
If I take a big line of ice at around 3:00PM, will I be able to sleep by midnight(ish) with melatonin? I have work the next day but I really want to get high.

Wednesday at 6pm, first time Meth use. 60mg line. Couldn't sleep for toffee till the next night.

It was my plan to go to work Thursday, but it's now Friday and I haven't been to work....

Wednesday at 6pm, first time Meth use. 60mg line. Couldn't sleep for toffee till the next night.

It was my plan to go to work Thursday, but it's now Friday and I haven't been to work....

The first time is always MUCH stronger though, I couldn't sleep for a whole 36h after my first couple of lines.

The first time is always MUCH stronger though, I couldn't sleep for a whole 36h after my first couple of lines.

Yeah true. I'm not really getting anything from it now. Unless I increase the dose.. *Sigh*

What's your decision?

@OP I would refrain from doing what you posted. Even with a night of sleep you're gonna feel like shit at work and your work will suffer. 2 suggestions, call into work tomorrow, or abstain until just before your shift starts tomorrow and do it then. That way you still have some high left when you get off work, and you're not coming down while there.

@Cloudie I urge you not to redose it's never worth it. Especially in this situation.

@OP I would refrain from doing what you posted. Even with a night of sleep you're gonna feel like shit at work and your work will suffer. 2 suggestions, call into work tomorrow, or abstain until just before your shift starts tomorrow and do it then. That way you still have some high left when you get off work, and you're not coming down while there.

@Cloudie I urge you not to redose it's never worth it. Especially in this situation.

True, you're not wrong there. Just it's convincing the other part of you that thinks it's always worth it. I'm not feeling a massive need ATM, so all is good.

You've done nothing but give me good advise today. Thank you :)

True, you're not wrong there. Just it's convincing the other part of you that thinks it's always worth it. I'm not feeling a massive need ATM, so all is good.

You've done nothing but give me good advise today. Thank you :)

It's no problem man, I'm glad to help :) If my postings on here help even 1 person reach the right decision, I consider it mission accomplished.

I think I'll risk it! :D

Everybody around me at work has the flu anyways, so I can be a little sluggish at my office job.

No way in hell ur going to sleep with just melatonin dude. Even if you took it at 6AM, depending on dose u take, if u don't have tolerance it lingers in ur body hella long!

Edit: Damn I see that you're back on the ice. So Disappointed after I read in TDS that you were clean for 2 months...

Damn I see that you're back on the ice. So Disappointed after I read in TDS that you were clean for 2 months...

Ahh I see. I'd probably have said things differently to the OP if I knew of this before. Sorry man.

seems to be okay as long as ou dont have a job that requires you to sit down and work...once you finally sit down a lot of times the sleep will simply take over you - it can be deep coma-like sleep. It's sometimes called being abtunded

How's it turning out so far mate?

Lol when are you going to sleep man? I've been drinking water, ate a couple bananas, took 500mg magnesium, and now 16 hours later I'm finally starting to come down.

I would have gone to sleep this morning if I could. I'm gonna finish this beer, smoke a fat bowl, and hope I can end this on a good note.

No sleep til brooklyn for you.. especially not after just 8 hours.. The question becomes if you think you can work after an allnighter? Either way, it's not a good habit to get into and I wouldn't suggest doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.