Sad Going to rehab

Lols, omg u same age as me. I've been to rehab on and off from 19-23 then I learned my shit and kept using drugs but I quit cocaine altogether which Is my demon.... for some it's meth, for some it's heroin.....for me it's heroin. They preach u gotta quit all drugs 4 ever but thars bullshit altogether........u can still smoke weed, drink(only if ure not a cokehead), do ecstasy(again, if u knoe how to control it).....IN MY FUCKUNG HONEST OPINION....U don't have to quit all drugs, you just have to learn how to control all ur demons, this goes beyond all drugs tbh...it's more about healing the traumas u got inside but that's a different issue.idk man, hope u do great in rehab, what u really needa stop is the needle fixation. Spiking yourself Is an addiction in itself and you have to address that before all drugs u struggling with. Goof luck man, ill pray 4 u 🙏 much love ❤ 4 u mate.
The goal of all rehabs are the shut the door and lock it with seven golden keys...so the demons dont able to enter...and struggling may be all your life.Can exalcoholic drink a glass of wine?For sure its a bad choice.Same with drugs.Theres a cell memory.Once you have been addicted long enough even use once after you got cleaned pretty soon you probably be again in the pit.May be its destiny,but you must fight...and its gettin harder and harder as you become older.To have addiction is a mierda....fokin shit

I was mainly just wanting emotional support

Don’t worry, you did good

I appreciate it man, I can get my girlfriend to post on here for me while I’m in there if you guys want
yeah! do that

The goal of all rehabs are the shut the door and lock it with seven golden keys...so the demons dont able to enter...and struggling may be all your life.Can exalcoholic drink a glass of wine?For sure its a bad choice.Same with drugs.Theres a cell memory.Once you have been addicted long enough even use once after you got cleaned pretty soon you probably be again in the pit.May be its destiny,but you must fight...and its gettin harder and harder as you become older.To have addiction is a mierda....fokin shit
Nah. I have a diff perspective, if you're addicted to crack, I don't think u shud stop doing weed 4 example. Everyone's got their demon drug. I don't think you should quit all drugs altogether. Must ppl that do that smoke alot ab drink a shit ton of coffee. I despise coffee and don't smoke that much anymore but I still roll, use k when someone invites me(I never buy) same with weed and must drugs. BUT I STAY THE FUCK SWAY FROM COCAINE. Ik I can't control thst shit, that and the IV route, snorting route. I only do drugs orally now and smoke fans here and there. I know for a fact I'll never be entirely clean. So I do drugs that I've never had problems with and ofc I've done shit ton of CBT.doimg good, 2 years clean from blow and they sell cocainr 5 minutes walking from my home, like 4 blocks and it's 1$ a wrap.....imagine thst temptation but I don't fk around with that ppl anymore.

Lols, omg u same age as me. I've been to rehab on and off from 19-23 then I learned my shit and kept using drugs but I quit cocaine altogether which Is my demon.... for some it's meth, for some it's heroin.....for me it's heroin. They preach u gotta quit all drugs 4 ever but thars bullshit altogether........u can still smoke weed, drink(only if ure not a cokehead), do ecstasy(again, if u knoe how to control it).....IN MY FUCKUNG HONEST OPINION....U don't have to quit all drugs, you just have to learn how to control all ur demons, this goes beyond all drugs tbh...it's more about healing the traumas u got inside but that's a different issue.idk man, hope u do great in rehab, what u really needa stop is the needle fixation. Spiking yourself Is an addiction in itself and you have to address that before all drugs u struggling with. Goof luck man, ill pray 4 u 🙏 much love ❤ 4 u mate.
I don’t inject anymore, haven’t for about 3 years now, I plug stuff though

Thanks man, I appreciate it

Nah. I have a diff perspective, if you're addicted to crack, I don't think u shud stop doing weed 4 example. Everyone's got their demon drug. I don't think you should quit all drugs altogether. Must ppl that do that smoke alot ab drink a shit ton of coffee. I despise coffee and don't smoke that much anymore but I still roll, use k when someone invites me(I never buy) same with weed and must drugs. BUT I STAY THE FUCK SWAY FROM COCAINE. Ik I can't control thst shit, that and the IV route, snorting route. I only do drugs orally now and smoke fans here and there. I know for a fact I'll never be entirely clean. So I do drugs that I've never had problems with and ofc I've done shit ton of CBT.doimg good, 2 years clean from blow and they sell cocainr 5 minutes walking from my home, like 4 blocks and it's 1$ a wrap.....imagine thst temptation but I don't fk around with that ppl anymore.
Never use crack,but speedballing longtime ago_Of course you are not suposed to quit all drugs.Cigarettes or coffea or even weed.That you call "demon drug" for me is every drug that is strongly seductive.And personally for me only drugs without this are psychedelics.Weed is lightly seductive.Benzos are lightly seductive.Opies and all uppers are highly seductive.Alcohol is no seductive.That is personaly for me and is not a rule at all.Hasta luego hermano.paz

Never use crack,but speedballing longtime ago_Of course you are not suposed to quit all drugs.Cigarettes or coffea or even weed.That you call "demon drug" for me is every drug that is strongly seductive.And personally for me only drugs without this are psychedelics.Weed is lightly seductive.Benzos are lightly seductive.Opies and all uppers are highly seductive.Alcohol is no seductive.That is personaly for me and is not a rule at all.Hasta luego hermano.paz
The only thing I know is that I came out worse from rehab. I learned how to cook crack with the ppl from there and tried basic paste aswell. Rehab is a double edge sword.

The only thing I know is that I came out worse from rehab. I learned how to cook crack with the ppl from there and tried basic paste aswell. Rehab is a double edge sword.
Everytime came out much,much better from rehabs,even from those that are morelike slave camps for hardworking cured junkeys.The food(the meat) there was greenish and smells really bad.We hold it in vinegar for sometime in order to eat without puke.No tv,no cigarettes,no phonecalls,no books,heavy penalties even if you look a woman in face when you go outside to work.There were a lot of prisoners too,which had a year or two left sentence....well most of them could not handle it and just go back to prison.So even this horrible place gave me a lot.

Everytime came out much,much better from rehabs,even from those that are morelike slave camps for hardworking cured junkeys.The food(the meat) there was greenish and smells really bad.We hold it in vinegar for sometime in order to eat without puke.No tv,no cigarettes,no phonecalls,no books,heavy penalties even if you look a woman in face when you go outside to work.There were a lot of prisoners too,which had a year or two left sentence....well most of them could not handle it and just go back to prison.So even this horrible place gave me a lot.
Yeah, I can relate. I've been to those stupid communities that punish you. The recovery rate was 2% and I proved it cause I got high with almost all of the ppl I met there, outside we snorted blow , smoked crack, smoked paste, tripped rolled, etc. Shit doesn't work imo lol.

I got financial support from the state now to pay for 1-3 months of rehab + detox

I haven’t gotten high off opiates for nearly 6 days now, just been doing kratom and low dose subutex trying to wean off. I have been so god damn anxious, and I’m dizzy/ nauseas from all the comfort meds I’m doin

You're lucky u can go to detox in the states btw.....here in Peru they fking hit you and won't let u sleep, they keep u LITERALLY IN CAGES AND LOCK YOU UP....IM NOT EVEN JOKING...HERE TAKE A LOOK.
PLz don't take for granted u live in the first world, look at these peeps, these is how rehabs are In Peru for ppl who got no money....at least I'm middle age(or was at the time) so I paid like 2000 soles per month which is like 600-,700$ a month...these peeps pay 200-300 a month...so u can imagine the treatment lols.

Wow. Thats just not right! I hope you dont have to deal with that anymore. Be well friend!

@polarthedog I'm curious, did you fail probation? Did they transfer you to drug court? What's your record like?

You got this man, rehab was kinda lame at first, but eventually I actually started appreciating it. It's one of those things that you only appreciate later when you wish you could go back.
Ya like I’ve said, this is my sixth time in rehab.

I’m on the mental health caseload, so they are more lenient on me. I failed two drug tests. I have about 20 charges on my record

You're lucky u can go to detox in the states btw.....here in Peru they fking hit you and won't let u sleep, they keep u LITERALLY IN CAGES AND LOCK YOU UP....IM NOT EVEN JOKING...HERE TAKE A LOOK.
PLz don't take for granted u live in the first world, look at these peeps, these is how rehabs are In Peru for ppl who got no money....at least I'm middle age(or was at the time) so I paid like 2000 soles per month which is like 600-,700$ a month...these peeps pay 200-300 a month...so u can imagine the treatment lols.

Same story...but now only few rehabs with normal conditions...expensive...Psych.hospitals..some of the are rehabs too.porca miseria.Some christian comunity centers,which are tough....not much options...but doin it by yourself

They said I’m going Thursday, and I’m prescribed 8 mg subutex a day now🥰🥰

Ima make a stock pile