View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Going to lemon tek 8gs tonight. Trying to go somewhere

Pinehurst

Bluelighter
So i just dried my latest harvest and I'm planning on taking 8g with lemon soak, first. I have the absolute worst gag reflex, so I'm hoping for the best.

That should be a damn fine trip. Happy tripping!

I can't even imagine. I was already stuck in time at 7g eaten straight, never mind lemon tek.

Pretty stoked to hear about it when you get back. ;)

That should be a damn fine trip. Happy tripping!

I can't even imagine. I was already stuck in time at 7g eaten straight, never mind lemon tek.

Pretty stoked to hear about it when you get back. ;)
Did you do the whole silence in a dark room, no music, thing?

No way. Me and my mate started off drinking pints at my place, eating the mushrooms. Then we tried going to the pub but were coming up and the one we chose was too dark and weird vibe so we went to a Vietnamese restaurant I used to frequent for pints there. Sat in a booth. Had like two round of pints as the ceiling was falling in on us, decided that was a bit much so we paid and went back to my place where time stopped and the outside world ceased to exist and the buildings across the courtyard from my terrace were gone and in their place was just stars and shooting lights. Then we tried figuring out time and the damn music that was stalling at every beat because time had ceased to operate in any normal fashion.

Paying at the restaurant was hilarious....I couldn't read the display on the debit machine because the numbers kept flipping. No digital displays displayed numbers properly that night because time was kinda broken and we weren't really on Earth anymore.

Well, I'm washing tonight down with a glass of water, some 🔥mimosa 🔥 trees and leftover stroganoff. It's still deep ass thunderstorms here. I ended up sitting outside and just appreciating the rain. Then, seemed like four minutes went by and it started to smell like garbage so I decided to come in and eat, and here we are. Ready for good night's rest, pumped for quarantine but at least I have a job to keep me busy while home. So, nowhere near what we hoped for. Samething happened new years, ate 14g. Mindful meditation, all seems to be drifting off, then bam!!! I just start thinking that random stupid shit and forget that I'm trying to have a prolific experience, so I'm fighting in the next hour to try to get back that wherever I was and by then the mushrooms are gone. I don't know lads I love growing them I love the patients they teach me but I just don't think that they're the door I'm looking for.

I guess the concept of a breakthrough is highly subjective and is probably not even dose dependent.

Do you have some sort of massive tolerance?

Not that I'm aware of. I've had a 15 yr break from psychedelics until the past year.

Also, do mushrooms make anyone else itch like crazy?

Weird....I'd be gone for at least four hours on 8g lemon tek. Like very significantly altered.

I don't get itchy from mushrooms. Just like weird salty, dry lips.

Weird....I'd be gone for at least four hours on 8g lemon tek. Like very significantly altered.

I don't get itchy from mushrooms. Just like weird salty, d

It was pretty much spot on 4hrs and again, it was a nice trip but just more like a fun, relaxing trip than anything

Yeah, true. My 7g trip was kind of relaxing too....especially the morning after (I was up til about 9am) and the day after. I felt like I had been for a spa day or something....I was melting into the floor, that's how lacking in tension my body felt. I was like a content little puddle of me for like two days.

It's weird.....even 3-4g doses can have some edge to them and can see anxiety strike, even in little short bursts, but at higher doses, I think it's impossible to feel any of that tension. You're just gone.

Man, I love mushrooms.

Yeah, I really should start growing my own. I feel like a phony still not growing any of my own after all these years.

Not that I'm aware of. I've had a 15 yr break from psychedelics until the past year.

Also, do mushrooms make anyone else itch like crazy?
You haven't regularly been taking psychs for 15 years, and 8grams of shrooms didn't do much?!?!

Maybe that's the secret.....take a decade and a half break, find the experience tame and relaxing. :D
I took a four or so year break from shrooms. I took 2.5g in Feb 2018 and tripped incredibly hard. They were teachers or liberty caps from Utah.