View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Going to festival, planning on taking LSD two days in a row

donbu

Greenlighter
hey so uh... Next weekend I'm going to a music festival and the night before the festival everyone is planning on getting destroyed. For the festival I was planning on taking 1 or two hits of LSD, and also some MDMA. Would I be alright taking some LSD the night before the festival? (I have 5 tabs and .5grams of MDMA).
I'm also doing Ketamine for the first time the night before so I would love to do it while tripping.

LSD does NOT work two days in a row. doubling up the dose doesn't work for me. I've tripled my dose and it still didn't work. waste of good blotter really. I also can't roll the day after I do LSD. I prefer to dose on the second night myself but sometimes I go all in on night 1. If its a three day deal, you got to pace yourself. don't get too 'destroyed' lol your first day. Nothing worse than nursing a psychedelic hangover the whole weekend.

make sure your stuff is legit and use reagents.

now doing mushrooms the first night, then LSD the second, works okay for me, still have to up the dose a little. or space it out with a day break in between. Theres a bunch of festival dosing schedule threads around if you use the search function.

save the ket for the comedown end of the evening. prob don't want to be trying new drugs while tripping. not everyone likes it.

enjoy the fest and welcome to BL. :)

That is very much untrue for everyone....I know folks that can trip 3 days in a row on LSD and have sucess all 3 times

Everyone's chemistry and how they metabolize different chemicals is different and unique

Micelf I wouldn't do it, but that's me

I'm going to EDC Vegas in a couple months. :] My second time there.

It's best to not go all out on the first night with a 3 night festival. Take low doses if you want to trip every night, or go semi-sober (weed only) at first before you go all out. With a strong acid trip, I'm going to be up for the next 16 hours at least. Tired and burned out the day afterwards.

Ketamine would be better on the comedown, or when you're sober and just want to try ketamine. It's not something to try for the first time in public at the peak of an acid trip. It's different.

I can usually trip two nights in a row no problem, maybe need a slightly higher dosage but still get a damn good trip.
Anything after is a waste though and just makes me feel sped up and strung out without any euphoria or visuals really, just stimulation and everything vibrates at this hyper fast frequency, not fun.

I've been to a three day festival here in Chicago once. This is how it went, I took acid the first day and somehow I ingested a roll somewhere during that day. The next day I took it easy and I brought weed with me to the festival. The third day I took a lot of molly and it never really kicked in for me but then again i did get it from random people who attended the festival so it probably wasn't that potent. I don't think you should destroy yourself before the festival it wouldn't be too fun if you destroy yourself too much that you wont even be able to pass the front gate. I suggest maybe taking half a tab the first day. The next day maybe take a tab and a half just because i don't recommend doing more than 2 tabs at festival and especially since you didn't sate the doses of each tab. The last thing you want to do is take more then 2 tabs at a festival if they're potent. Well... that is unless you want to go out with a bang. Anyway have fun!