Going to court tomorrow

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Should be ok. Should be coming home...but it's all so fucked up and im scared.

Anyone want to keep me company?

Good luck, positive thoughts.

Or ring n say u woke up with a sore throat and headache and they'll postpone it for like a month while you isolate. I did this twice recently with my case to make sure if i did go down it wouldn't have been in the middle of summer lol

Good luck, positive thoughts.

Or ring n say u woke up with a sore throat and headache and they'll postpone it for like a month while you isolate. I did this twice recently with my case to make sure if i did go down it wouldn't have been in the middle of summer lol
Yes, the boot can sometimes end up on the other foot.

In past, we were pressured during Summer to agree to a house surveillance audited by the housing association.

The deal was, they might come to us, or not, we don’t HAVE to let them in, like it’s not Law, it could be any time, any day, or never.

They never came. Next summer, same deal.

Never came again. Would be no problem except we grow stinky weed in a small fenced garden, stinks drying upstairs, nowhere to hide a moveable crop from full property photographing.

My mum is your proper neurotic control freak worrier. Cooking up all sorts of ideas, it was agreed we would only answer to them (Which we didn’t have to do but my mum was obsessing about not wanting to draw any suspicion), unless both of us were home, she small talks them after opening but not before I’ve made it out back, stacked the Autos, 8 15 litre pots, into one side and with washing on the line, few other distractions etc.

My plan, was to hope they knocked when my mum was out and just not answer.

If they came now….we’ll it’s easy lol.

Could work for a lot of things. And you’ll never get hung for it because if push comes to shovel…you must…10 days blah blah (ftr, for a virus which I’ve had on good authority only transmits actively for the first 5 days), you can just say I made it up I lied.

But to get yourself into a non forced position where you are labelled as needing isolating, by careless admission or just being goaded, especially if it’s the lack of sight blinded by the glimmer of an imaginary extra safety step of having a govt spying, dictating “Track and trap” app, as the NHS UK has been pushing and encouraging from the start, which also, ftr, despite the “pinged” usually in illusory gratitude just outweighing the inconvenience and protest which they swallow down good citizens, fear, compliance, and delusion…are not bound one bit by any legal duty.

But they still sheep along.

The United Kingdom is very strongly predicted substantial and widespread supermarket food Shortages over the next few weeks and everybody who has their ears pricked is basically stocking up on food envisaging a 10 day stall in the food supply like we’ve never had before in our short lives.

And what is the reason for this almost insured upcoming food shortage like never before?

Massively high volume of NHS app “Pinged” staff in the food chain, told to self isolate 10 days (not just the 5 really required maximum even with an actual positive positive test).

I don’t have a smart/internet phone. But it’s just an invitation anyway, it was never spelled out, buried deep in the smallprint.

Work situations, mum and I are lucky living on society’s fringes our own way of life, so we aren’t like all the lucky world travelling and professional sportsmen who just have to have polluted toxic lithium et al containing swabs shoved up nasals, by law if the wind blows west and it says Positive, you must obey or heavy fines if caught.

Anyway, just musing some of the ridiculousness as I see it.

So what when the drug squad come to steal my weed plants and of only REAL concern, the remainder of my Acid tabs, Etiz, all previous harvest, vaporisers.

I’m sure though they have the legal jurisdiction, masked and gloved up, to ignore your spluttering and shouts of…Delta…lol.

Don’t think that would work.

Hope the OP gets a good result though. Crazy fucking times. People here aren’t ready to even hear how my picture, and expected occurrences from here, what it might actually really be about all along, and how imminently it could be coming to a head.

I’ll say one thing on it, it dates back a millennia of more actually, and could nearly be up. Our DNA being altered, makes every one of us patented, owned, legally, morally!

Ready to do as with. Some mind blowing stuff and angles on things, coming together thick and fast.

wonder how much time they were facing? =D
congrats on making it back safely to your "home".
stay away from captain howdy... or dont be captain howdy. err ummm.....
<3

It was awful, didn't look good for them. I had just got out, and he dropped right in front of me. Poor bastard. He didn't look over 30.
I am on my best behavior. Don't think it's over over, but for now I'm ok. The person who fucked me over is scum

Glad you had a good outcome. I recently had a positive outcome in court. There must be something in the air. Or... Our criminal justice system is way overpopulated.

Probation was full in the county my case was in, so I got a year of unsupervised.

Glad you had a good outcome. I recently had a positive outcome in court. There must be something in the air. Or... Our criminal justice system is way overpopulated.

Probation was full in the county my case was in, so I got a year of unsupervised.
Really glad to hear they gave you unsupervised. I can't really talk about my problem, but I'm feeling very grateful tonight.

I don't think me or the kid could have coped with a worse outcome