• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Going to be trying some K for first time, how much/how to use?

Gonna be testing it out for its mental & health benefits. I didn't get a ton as if I like it I won't have the ability to abuse. I am 6'1 an 195lbs.. curious what's the best way to take it? I want to experience what a "k hole" is but I don't know what that feels like.. maybe someone can explain? I am planning to do if via IM. It's fairly pure from what I have been told. My buddy had s isomer sugar and needle. I chose needle as I was told its best for what I want(IM a sniffing). I was also told for IM its basically as low as 0.25mg/kg up to 1mg/kg.. I also bought some memantine as I was told that also has some of the mental benefits of ketamine but doesn't make you drowsy or put you in a. "k-hole" but has all the same actions K does on the brains receptors more or less. I was also told it lowers overall drug receptor tolerance to stuff like benzos/opiates..(is this true?).. any advice for my first time is appreciated y'all!

Make a solution that is about 30-50mg/ml, then just dose 1ml and see how you feel.
Usually people will hole at about 100mg IM done within 30mins.

But i personally prefer to slowly build up to the hole.
That way you wont get shocked from the effects.

So maybe do 1ml and wait 20-40mins before redose.
If you feel stuck at a plataue then just increase the frequency of redose to 15-20mins or so..

Its not a straight science since Ket ime can hit different depending on various factors.
Make sure to turn of your phone and any other device that may start making random noise.
Being pulled out of a hole is not a pleasant experience.

@theguydownthestreet2023

Ketamine is extremely toxic to the bladder and it's quite addictive.

I think bladder damage is much more likely with insufflation or oral consumption (correct me if I'm wrong, people).

Personally, the drug is too toxic for me... I know somebody who destroyed their bladder. I will never have it again.

I suggest (if you insist on consuming it) to treat it as an experiment and do everything in your power to avoid making a habit out of it.

mental & health benefits

It is bad for your health.

As far as mental health goes, there are better (non toxic) alternatives.

Gonna be testing it out for its mental & health benefits. I didn't get a ton as if I like it I won't have the ability to abuse. I am 6'1 an 195lbs.. curious what's the best way to take it? I want to experience what a "k hole" is but I don't know what that feels like.. maybe someone can explain? I am planning to do if via IM. It's fairly pure from what I have been told. My buddy had s isomer sugar and needle. I chose needle as I was told its best for what I want(IM a sniffing). I was also told for IM its basically as low as 0.25mg/kg up to 1mg/kg.. I also bought some memantine as I was told that also has some of the mental benefits of ketamine but doesn't make you drowsy or put you in a. "k-hole" but has all the same actions K does on the brains receptors more or less. I was also told it lowers overall drug receptor tolerance to stuff like benzos/opiates..(is this true?).. any advice for my first time is appreciated y'all!
I think it’s best to try a “common dose” of ketamine 1-2 times and familiarize yourself with the drug effect before attempting K hole, because K hole usually needs higher dose and if you don’t have prior experience, it may turn south.

Best thing to do is to take small bumps of the powder until you’re where you want to be. Unless you know how to make a sterile IM solution, just snort it or take it sublingually.

Weigh out 250mg. Snort it and hole. You’re totally naive to the substance. Get some good music on and enjoy.

Best thing to do is to take small bumps of the powder until you’re where you want to be. Unless you know how to make a sterile IM solution, just snort it or take it sublingually.

Weigh out 250mg. Snort it and hole. You’re totally naive to the substance. Get some good music on and enjoy.
Don't snort 250mg all at once though mate :)