• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Going to be Trying MDMA (I think)

distortedglass

Greenlighter
So I got 150mg of what I was told is MDMA from a very trusted source, however I am still waiting for my marquis kit to come in the mail because as much as I trust this person I don't feel like taking any chances. If it turns out to pass the marquis test what do you guys think would be a good dose to start with? I know the sticky says about 100mg is a good starting dose but I don't want to take 100mg and then have only 50mg left for another time assuming I enjoy it. Would taking 50mg as a kind of test dose and then a few weeks later taking 100mg be a good idea? Or would 50mg be pointless and be too small of a dose?

If you take 50 mg, you will probably feel some mild effects. There's no harm in trying it.

Ehhhhh take an allergy test with just a little powder up or nose or wherever and make sure you dont react poorly to it after half an hour you wont feel anythingg but youll know if it will hurt you or not and then i suggest taking 100 mg as your first dose and then take the other 50 as a booster dose about 3-5 hours in the experience, the first MDMA experience is the most memorable one and will be your best roll ever probably atleast thats how it is for most people so you want to experience a full dose, so i deffinetl suggest taking 100-110 mg and then the rest as a booster dose later or take it all at once and roll really hard. Or dont but you want a full experience and i dont think youre gonna get that with 50 mg

Many people do claim that their first roll was their best, but this has not been the case for me. I firmly maintain that with proper harm reduction and good attention to set and setting, any subsequent roll can be just as profound as the first one.

Yeah I'm thinking taking 50mg first is a good idea, so I'm assuming a half hour to an hour wait is good enough to make sure I'm not allergic or anything like that before taking the rest? Or should I not even bother and just wait a few weeks after the test dose to take 100mg?

Wait a few weeks. MDMA tolerance develops quickly. If you take 50 mg, wait an hour, then take 100 mg, you'll probably feel like you wasted your drugs.