• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Going over 400mg Tramadol?

May wanna get those cheap pills check out before you ingest them.

Several people have died wheb the oxycontin pills turned out to be fent and the tramadol turned out to be insulin.

Just sayin....

Hi guys I just took 5mg diazepam waited 40minutes and took 60mg codeine waited 15minutes and 400mg tramadol waiting for an effect may dose some hydroxydine or amitriptyline

its all about your tollerance and person to person, ive done over 2000mg at once mixxed with benzo and refill's and at that point that dose made me really up and social

Tranadol is a true opioid, and if you are opioid naive it can take you as high as H (when snorted), or better. T is also SNRI, but that doesn't mean it is not a 'true' opioid.
Btw it is completely cross tolerant, and when/if you develop tolerance to say morphine, T won't be able to do a shit.

T is toxic to kidneys and there are reports from long time users, who were taking much less than that, about kidney failures, cancer etc. One of the main reason I run away from it.

I definitely wouldn't take over 400 mg. I have an abundance of experience with tramadol and the recreation within its usage. I'm one of the people who enjoy its effects greatly, but I haven't exceeded 500 mg, and even that was too much. I've never had a seizure, but 500 mg of tramadol was enough to jolt me out of my sleep with a bright flash. Scary stuff. Be cautious.

Regarding your friend, you are risking a lot. I also have similar experience to yours, but I was able to feel smaller doses too, and I liked it, but it is not for someone who wants a real opioid high.

About risk, I recommended a guy 100 mg for heavy depression, and I said if it doesn't work take three. 2 were too much for him. You can hardly find someone so high after injecting H. And he was like that for almost a day (No that were not SR tablets.). So, 50 mg were pretty high for him. Ok this one wasn't really big, but a sporty and fit yes. He is not taking them any more. Took them only few times after that crazy first time, and he says it helped him a lot.