Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Going on Rides whilst Peaking

Donny Don't said:
I went on the gravitron while peaking on NYE and YES it is recommened :D

Was there a gravitron at Luna Park? Fuck I missed that...

Roller coasters are awesome while peaking, on new years I was starting to come up in the line while waiting to get on the rollercoaster. By the time the ride was finished I was peaking intensely and had also had a conversation with the random stranger I got paired with to go on the ride.

2002 (I think) I went to wonderland on New Years. The rides were great but the biccies unfortunately weren't the best.

At a recent rave a friend and I went on this ride called the Sizzler. I was peaking off a pill and he just boosted his candyflip with half a pill. Didn't really give a rats about the ride because we were too busy talking about drugs. I agree with yeahdude in that it's really not that interesting just being thrown around, though if they had a jumping castle or dodgem cars it would have been.

^I went on one of those rides that throws u around when i was on pills at the cruisey stage of the high a while after peak, as i was getting on some dude who just got off was telling (more like begging) everyone to shut their eyes on the ride. At first i didn't and it was pretty boring but then when i tried shutting my eyes i was amazed, every 'throw' felt like a rush and i felt like i was peaking again. I was so impressed i tracked the guy down to thank him after i got off.

I went on the zipper at Brissy Adventjah 2003... it was the first serious amusement park rise I had ever been on & was loads of fun to say the least! I screamed like a little kid for the entire ride. I'd also highly recommend dodgem cars if you'd prefer to stay closer to the ground while peaking.

Gravitron has got to be the all time best ride to go on whilst peaking. I've only done it once, i was awesome.

what about just the ride that the drug gives you ??

that feeling of the peak hitting is a ride ?

nah ive been on a lot of rides... yes the gravatron is the best ! maybe cos it causes all the blood into you head from the gravity ?

dont they spin blood around really fast to seperate the white cells from the blood and to get impuritys outta it, to test ???

if this is so perhaps the gravatron does the same ( slightly ) and cause the impuritys ( MDMA ) into your brain ????

yea anywayz, go the theme park rides.. mmm next ride the bouncy castle !!

isnt the drug that u get from the rush adrenaline? so if you had a strong pill peaking while then adrenaline kicking in making your heart rate speed up even more be a bad mix in some cases? dunno just a theory