• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

going on night three of amphetamine binge no sleep.

jjones656351

Greenlighter
Hello All, I am prescribed amp for add issues. Currently taking vy. They are 50's, and i have not slept in three days. I am not complaining, but just concerned.

Stop taking them, drink enough water, eat a big and health meal and try to get some rest.
After three days it will only get worse.

Do you like how you are feeling without rest for 3-4 days? What have you been doing to pass the time?

Don't redose, force yourself to rest or try to sleep, and make sure you eat food and stay hydrated, unless of course you want to continue not sleeping which I would not really recommend you do. I moved this to other drugs for you from homeless threads.

if you're concerned, talk to the doctor who prescribed the meds for you

Hello All, I am prescribed amp for add issues. Currently taking vy. They are 50's, and i have not slept in three days. I am not complaining, but just concerned.

Did you take 50mg/day in the morning, as prescribed to you?

Time for a rest. Time for a break. Vyvanse is good as prescribed but not for runs. Eat, drink and sleep.

Tell your Doctor Ask for some Med to Sleep A Downer or some u read on internet and say Benzos or what ever they r called seemed to be most recommended what r they ask him.... Even if you know all about Benzos if not Make sure you do from doc and reading google BEFORE U TAKE them.

Tell your Doctor Ask for some Med to Sleep A Downer or some u read on internet and say Benzos or what ever they r called seemed to be most recommended what r they ask him.... Even if you know all about Benzos if not Make sure you do from doc and reading google BEFORE U TAKE them.

Efforts must be made to the point of undue hardship to reduce the amount of medications you take. If you simply ask for another medication before exploring other options you don't know what you're doing and your doctor will label you as a medication seeker.

Tell the problem to the doctor and let the doctor figure out a way.

Not harm reduction. Binges are not healthy for brain, heart or tolerance.