Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Going jogging the day after MDMA

yolayola

Greenlighter
Hi to you all my happy bluelighters,
First of all, sorry for my lame english, as this is not my mother tongue.
This evening, I took 180 mg MDMA & a 100 mg booster at +01:00, maybe I will take another booster at +02:00. The MDMA is quite mellow, and I'm not very sensitive to it (normally I'm more used to 150 mgs doses, but with that batch, I need 180 mgs).

So Here is my question:
Would it be stupid to go for a small jogging (without speeding up) just before next night?

My question is more related to muscles and tendons issues than to heart or lungs.

Many thanks for your answer dear Bluelighters!

Last edited:
Hi to you all my happy bluelighters,
First of all, sorry for my lame english, as this is not my mother tongue.
This evening, I took 180 mg MDMA & a 100 mg booster at +01:00, maybe I will take another booster at +02:00. The MDMA is quite mellow, and I'm not very sensitive to it (normally I'm more used to 150 mgs doses, but with that batch, I need 180 mgs).

So Here is my question:
Would it be stupid to go for a small jogging (without speeding up) just before next night?

My question is more related to muscles and tendons issues than to heart or lungs.

Many thanks for your answer dear Bluelighters!

ive trained with weights hard the day after and never again. Just do the gym consistently and when its time to roll schedule the next few days off, besides when your taking responsible breaks, you wont have to take a little break from gym any more than three months

ive trained with weights hard the day after and never again. Just do the gym consistently and when its time to roll schedule the next few days off, besides when your taking responsible breaks, you wont have to take a little break from gym any more than three months

Hi Innerpeace and thank you for your answer. ;)

OK, so I think I will abstain from running.

And what about a 2 hours walk instead (without striving for performance), that should be OK, no?

I think you're going to get a lot of conflicting anecdotal responses to this....personally, I've fasted the whole day before rolling (200mg + 100mg booster), as well as riding ~32km into the city and back. Then the next morning, I've done the same ride into the city and back, still fasted.

While I felt pretty dead the next day, especially by the time I got home, I didn't feel as though any aspect of my health had declined as a result of the exercise. No cramping or anything. Just exhaustion.

I did ensure to consume plenty of water and electrolytes over both days though. PLENTY.

I think you're going to get a lot of conflicting anecdotal responses to this....personally, I've fasted the whole day before rolling (200mg + 100mg booster), as well as riding ~32km into the city and back. Then the next morning, I've done the same ride into the city and back, still fasted.

While I felt pretty dead the next day, especially by the time I got home, I didn't feel as though any aspect of my health had declined as a result of the exercise. No cramping or anything. Just exhaustion.

I did ensure to consume plenty of water and electrolytes over both days though. PLENTY.

Hi Trozzle, and thank you for your answer! ;)

As you mention it, yes, there are conflicting reports about MDMA & Sport.
I've seen one where the guy seems to beat his recors at lifting:

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171629

But anyway, I prefer to abstain for a few days (2 days will be OK I guess).

Anyway, is there an increased risk of muscular strain with sport the day after MDMA?

^ Maybe if you're feeling the MDMA and being extra loose..
Might pull something without feeling it?

Idk, if you say it's mellow, I'm sure it's no problem--just stay hydrated!

Yeah, guess it's personal and also related to your level of fitness.

I prefer to do sports after MDMA, but not until I feel at least a bit better. So most of the time this is 2-3 days after partying, not the first day.

Just eat lots of fruit the day after, then do sports on the following day(s). The idea alone of this healthy lifestyle is enough to make you feel better about yourself. Even if just wishful thinking maybe.

I cause myself more muscle issues from all the retarded dancing I do while rolling than I do from any activities I undertake sober the day before/after rolling :p

I've gone running after vaporizing weed (many, many times), also while drunk, on acid, on oxy, on heroin, on coke, on Adderall, and I've gone the day after rolling.

I've mowed the lawn while on E. I got 7th in a local 5 mile road race while on heroin.

I think you'll be fine, especially if you're already used to running. It's good to be cautious though. Just follow the same advice that is given when people are dancing a lot while rolling. Make sure to take in fluids and stay hydrated, but drink more than just water (Gatorade, PowerAde, etc.).

you could go for a run i dont see any harm in running. just dont forget to eat and drink plenty of water.

I cause myself more muscle issues from all the retarded dancing I do while rolling than I do from any activities I undertake sober the day before/after rolling :p
Good point.

Last time both my little toes were in constant pain for the entire night but I only found out the next morning. When I tried to walk but couldn't. :)

Lol, thats totally fine.. I go to high intensity weight training/cardio the day after an mdma session to help me bounce back to normal and get some endorphines going

Not proud of this but for informational purposes ive been up all night rolling without going to sleep followed by going to work hard labor next day.(digging trenches, swinging pick ax and sledge hammer) i worked like a beast, but after i work i inevitably crashed and burned. It didnt give me any issues as far as muscle or cardiovascular issues at time though. I was sweating like a rushing waterfall though.

jogging is not that much different from dancing. if it were a problem we'd see that in many reports from all kinds of people going to festivals ;)