• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction going crazy trying to prep Morphine Sulfate for IV

morphine is soluble in water 60mg/ml. although some people will argue that it feels like they fit more than 60mg into a 1ml syringe when they shoot them. i would play it safe and assume 1ml can hold no more than 60mg of morphine.

while the heating/cooling/filtering/etc. methods might work they are certainly not healthy, perhaps even a micron filter might not remove all unwanted substances from the solution if you are heating the pill powder to boiling, i'm not sure.

the iso alcohol method sounds like it would be safer. i used iso to shoot methadone capsules that gelled terribly with water but did not gel with 70% iso. just make sure you evaporate all the iso before adding water and shooting as shooting iso is worse than shooting ethanol.

if you are confident in basic practical chemistry fastandbulbous wrote a guide on how to extract morphine from MSContins using toluene if i recall correctly. if you search you should find it easily. this would be the safest way by far to consume wax-pills like these, as you are left with pure morphine sulphate.

OK so i have the 5mg morphine I.r capsules. How do i shot them without catching all the gel and crappie and what do i do? I'm looking for some what of the same feeling a hydromorphome would give me or at least take away the pain. Have 4th stage lung cancer and need to know ASAP someone please help me figure this out they changed my meds and I'm stuck with these a month at the least.
Ok you sound like you are getting the generic mscontins. To shoot these if you absolutely must shoot them you have to use a micron filter. A micron filter is a must with any pills or even heroin in my opinion but with these fuckers it's a must as a missed shot almost guarantees a abscess. I have shot them many times and thankfully so far I'm not dead nor have i had any complications from IV use. This says nothing as to what shape my insides are in though :\

If they are the generic mscontins you need to scrape off all the coating on the pill before you do anything else. Then crush the pill up as fine as possible and throw about 2cc's of water in the cooker. Heat the water to almost boiling BEFORE you throw in the morphine and then put the morphine in and stir it up real good until it cools down and turns into gel. Heat again and the wax will rise to the top once your around the boiling point and scrape the wax shit off. Repeat this process for good measure to make sure you have all the wax out. If you need to add more water that's fine as it's better to have too much then too little. Let it cool down and the resulting solution should have the same consistency as water and have no particles in it. Suck it up into a syringe using a regular cotton filter and then refilter with a micron filter.

It takes awile to get this process down path but now i can do this in about 5-10 minutes. Granted getting into the habit of shooting these godforsaken things is not good. Make sure the brand you have does not have any nasty water solubles like talc. Never inject anything with talc in it.

Well you guys have hundreds of post so your method of using heat is obviously superior. This guy specifically has the ABG brand. I have posted twice now that prepping an ABG does not require heat weather crisping or dropping the water into the hot spoon or whatever other twist on the method. I am not saying that it won't work with heat but I am saying that with a little practice he can prep the pill and get a very nice solution with the use of only cold water. Also as this thread is in the (HR) harm reduction section it would make alot more sense to not use heat if it is not required.
Heating these things is the worst thing you can do.

couldnt you just do the Iso Alcohol method? That works for Oxymorphone. Put 91% iso instead of water on the powder, evap the alcohol, scrape up the residue, and water, enjoy?

Edit by me : Use the search engine, there is a much more detailed version of what i just said and probably one you want to check out %)
Old thread but would it be possible to use this method to prep non water soluble Benzos?

Old thread but would it be possible to use this method to prep non water soluble Benzos?
I would strongly advise against it. I would only focus on the ones that are water-soluble rather then finding one that isn't and risk your life just for a maybe-buzz.