View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Going big

Lackasham

Bluelighter
I have a pretty good experience with low doses of LSD. The strongest dose I've taken was somewhere around 400-500 ugs and now I want to go for a stronger experience. I don't have access to LSD at the moment so I was wondering if a 750ug al-lad trip would be a good next step

IME al-lad is equipotent to LSD. If it were me I'd combine 300mics of al-lad with something else though, like 3 mg of DOC perhaps (spaced apart); 750ug of this precious substance seems a bit generous :)
If anything, 750ug of al-lad on its own seems like asking for trouble, never would I take that much...

Depends on whether you have had other AL-LAD experiences, like say first at 150-300-450 ug steps. If so, you could probably answer your own question about making any 'next steps'. I wouldn't just dive in with 750 ug of AL-LAD, that seems totally irresponsible, even though I appreciate that high dose trips can be beautiful and worthwhile.

And by the way 300 ug of AL-LAD with 3 mg of DOC also seems like a LOT. Not something I would just recommend someone to do off the bat but again something that can be built towards.

I meant spaced doses, i.e. starting with 3 mg of DOC, waiting after the peak subsides and the plato sets in, and then taking the AL-LAD.

I have done al-lad twice at 300 ugs I meant to mention that. But I agree that jump may be a bit too much. I will go with 450 for now. Thanks for the input :)

Lmao not trying to be a badass. I know many people on this site are much more experienced than I am. 750ug was a bit (or a lot) ambitious, should have thought it over more before posting. But I suppose it's better I posted and got told to slow my roll then just go for it

some posts removed, this is not 4chan... please try to be helpful and post words ;)