Going back to Amsterdam soon. . . Anyone know what the pills are like at the moment?

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
going in mid Feb.
Havn't spoken to any of my friends out their yet. Just checking to see if any of you lot have been recently and where to go etc for the REALLY good stuff
smile.gif

CHEERS
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

I'm also going there, in March. My friend already called his best friend who lives there, who's gonna get us the best pills there. Anyway, he sent us the best pills he's ever gotten there, and they were carved orange tulips. These are the shit, I mean this is eye-opening E. Completely pure, and completely fucking awesome. Might be too strong for a small girl or those with low tolerance to E, but I think one was fucking perfect. Grab them if you can. Also the mitsu's the made this summer are good but only 120mg where the tulips are 190mg. I can't wait to see what this kids gonna have for me when I get there, hope it's the tulips. Have fun (I can't fucking wait, never been there)
peace, head

my man was there for three weeks during the holidays and new years.. im not sure what kind he had, but on new years he took 1 and it knocked him to his knees. he balled up under a table and cried for me.... aww how sweet right, well his best friend, who iis from there, was so worried about him. after about an hour, he calmed down and ended up takin 7 throughout the night, so he was still having visuals and stuff the next night. but he said thye were wonderful..and cheap...$5 us dollars....

Cheers for the info heads,
these orange tulips sound the dogs bollox.
I think I can safely say that i've never done a single pill with that much MDMA in them before so I should have a good time if I come into them.
Any idea on what prices I should be paying as these do sound like extra special pills...?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

For the tulips probably around $12, but they're well worth 25 so even if you get ripped off on them I would still get them. Probably 5-10 for the mitsus.
peace, head