• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Goin thru airport with suboxone strips. Question about hiding them!! Help! Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehawk

Greenlighter
Hey SWIM is going on a flight within the U.S. in a few days. SWIM has to bring a handful of Suboxone Strips with. SWIM Dont have a script. SWIM has read a ton of shit about tucking them in wallet but SWIM is too nervous to get knocked with them. SWIM is wondering if SWIM individually wraps them in saran wrap, then put all the saran wrapped strips in a double condom. Would it b ok to go SWIMs ass. SWIMs QUESTION IS WOULD THEY MELT OR SUM SHIT?? SWIMs really not lookin forward to sticking anything up there but its the only fullproof way of not gettin knocked SWIM can figure. SWIM knows the bodyscanners only see skin deep. So let me know if you think they will melt in ass. soon please SWIM only got a couple days.

its against the BLUA to help you go thru the airport hiding drugs n shit

DONT USE SWIM

n im not gonna tell you how to hide anything but i will leave you with this

i went to Lew Sterrit (dallas county) with suboxone strips n my wallet, they looked through my wallet n i kept my strip in its package in my wallet with all my cards, they shuffled thru my cards n didnt see/say anything bout the subs didnt confiscate em or nothin, i had em the whole time till i got house n had to get my oranges, n if they woulda been found it woulda been another charge cuz i hadnt had a sub script in over a year n even when i did i got the pills not the strips

unless the are familiar with the sub strips i dont think anyone would think twice about it, it doesnt look like drugs even tho it clearly says suboxone CIII yada yada yada directly on it

dont be soo paranoid

you arent gonna have any problems man. I've brought bottles full of pills that i didnt have a script for through the airport just in my backpack with no problems. They aren't wasting time busting people for pills. I'd just put em in my wallet like you said.

put your candy in a condom
double wrap it & Knot it
place some lub on it
and place it up your backdoor

you arent gonna have any problems man. I've brought bottles full of pills that i didnt have a script for through the airport just in my backpack with no problems. They aren't wasting time busting people for pills. I'd just put em in my wallet like you said.

^Do not listen to this idiot. Of course they bust people for pills. We are not going to help you break the law, however. And Unbreakable, you know better.

Do you really need help hiding something as small as a sub strip anyway?

We are not here to help you find ways around laws and transporting drugs through airports illegally. I'm going to close this thread.

Also, we do not use SWIM here. It's not fooling anyone and and it just looks stupid and is awkward to try to read.

From a safety standpoint, I wouldn't trust drugs up my ass just because it was tied in a knot. If it melts out or comes undone or something you could overdose and die. Plus, you'd have to deal with the thought and feeling of the fact that you just shoved something up your ass.
Realistically, I think you will be fine just bringing it in your wallet, nobody will know what it is. They probably won't even see it in there to be perfectly honest. Are you guaranteed not to get caught? No obviously not, you are taking some risk. But do I think you will get caught? No I don't, I have brought a bundle of dope with me before and nobody found that. As long as you're not bringing a large quantity, one or two little strips will probably be unnoticed and worst case scenario you may have to throw them out. I would be really surprised if anything big happened because you carried a couple of sub strips in your wallet/sock/ whatever. Just be creative and put them where someone won't notice a tiny little paper thin piece of nothing...

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.