Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GoGaine and Synthacaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Haha, AFA! Giving 'em what they want. Straight to the point.

(started typing some more crap but thought it'd be better in the appropriate thread)

Thanks to the authorities there's now a situation where the two options -excluding street drugs - are:

1. Buy overpriced, RANDOM (and I mean random) branded faux-"real"-drugs which are rubbish and in the case of smoking blends, seem to be increasingly dangerous - at any amount.

2. Dig deeper and take risks importing pure chemicals which are EXTREMELY potent and almost a guaranteed trip to ER for people who have only had poor quality street drugs or crappy branded 'legal highs'.

Seriously, I can't say this enough - The War On Drugs has created the most bizarre, twisted, sci-fi-like situation which is crazier than I could have imagined just 15 years ago when I was younger. Insist on pushing AGAINST something which has thousands of years of momentum, and you get steam-rollered.

Yeah mate, we need more portugal shit going down.

I feel like i would be ok in just about any other country, australia would have to have some of te worst street drugs possible. High prices + lowest quality possible.

I guess thats what ya get when your the biggest most distant island on a planet

Isolated Island with backward thinking corrupt politicians and apathetic citizens adds up to draconian laws

The consensus from a uk rc forum was that charlie sheen branded powder was shit and most likey a mix of rc stimulants (never a good idea to mix stims! let alone any drug) reportedly a mix of camfetamine and mpa

Dont waste your money son.

See post above yours for no-nonsense advise.
The fact that these branded random cocktails constantly change their ingredients (but not their brand name) is a pretty clear indication of their quality (ie it's shit).

I got ahold of some synthacaine, was shit so did some experimenting. After mixing around 4 grams in water the slightly tan powder dissolved and after vigourous shaking about 1 gram of small crystals was left undissolved on the bottom, I strained the suckers off through a coffee filter and left to dry(in the paper filter) and placed the water solution in a Pyrex dish and dried with a fan and light.
The water soluble tan powder left over was definitely mpa. I'm unsure what the small crystals were but they were a potent stim, I'm guessing some cathinone hybrid whatever.

Probably camfetamine tm. Who knows? Every year or two a new "synthacaine" type blend of legal highs comes out total bollocks and more dangerous every new generation of "legal" (illegal) highs.

yo - the synthacaine I got was 40% ethylphenidate 10% 2-ai and the rest lignocaine (anesthetic)

it comes in a package and tells you the ingredients. It comes from a reliable source so its not bs

the stuff I get is always completely fluffy white - and if you look close u can see crystals. from other retailers synthacaine will probably have different ingredients because they will have just stolen the name and created their own mixture.

I've noticed some new stuff similar to this on the market not same name but the blue one is cool works real nice as a herbal stimulant

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have the general diagnoses of whatever's put in a bag of this 'Gogaine/Syntacaine'.

I'm looking at having reviews as to if it's HR anymore. I want to close it, there's nothing to be done with it really, except speculative comments on whatever the f@&$ing douche bag(s?, seriously, I don't know them personally, sharp kick to the groin is what they deserve, and plenty more) has created this time.

Just random chem, shoved in bag, sold by name (and it's getting/ or already has a name, is this a good thing? Really?).

And on that note ^ and the wise words of a certain mod, imma close this pie hole.

from senior Mod said:
A closure was appropriate, barring someone providing actual analytical data on their sample. Otherwise, it's as fruitless as any other drug ID thread; "synthecaine" is not a drug but rather a brand used to conceal the identity of a drug or set of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.