• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is Love, seems to be setting a low bar for Love. Right?

That is not how duality works.

I do not think there is such a thing as unconditional love.

Jesus said he would recognize those who loved him by their works and deeds. Those are conditions and logically correct.

Those who can love unconditionally, if even possible, ignore the standard set by Jesus.

It' is not surprising that Christians ignore Jesus and his requirements of works, deeds and reciprocity.

Regards
DL
Motherly love is pretty unconditional isnt it?

Motherly love is pretty unconditional isnt it?

As I said and explained why I think there is no such thing as unconditional love.

Without reciprocity, it is not a true love.

Can mothers love a child or person who does not love them back?

Can love only go one way or is it a two way exchange?

Jesus said only two can have a true love. Love is a shared thing.

Regards
DL

As I said and explained why I think there is no such thing as unconditional love.

Without reciprocity, it is not a true love.

Can mothers love a child or person who does not love them back?

Can love only go one way or is it a two way exchange?

Jesus said only two can have a true love. Love is a shared thing.

Regards
DL
I see what your saying and I agree that love with reciprocity is almost like a seperate thing altogether, very special. I do however think that a mother can love a child even if that child is too damaged perhaps to love them back, I guess you might call that just being caring though, I think it sort of comes down to how you want to define love. But yes, mutual love is ultimate

I sort of think that mutual love can be created through 1 way love though, if someone is hurting and you give them some love that can build into 'true' love based on the person being willing to take the first step, through them being caring.

Always interesting to see your thoughts on things

I see what your saying and I agree that love with reciprocity is almost like a seperate thing altogether, very special.

A one way love is called stalking. That is quite special.

I sort of think that mutual love can be created through 1 way love though, if someone is hurting and you give them some love that can build into 'true' love based on the person being willing to take the first step, through them being caring.

Caring is not loving but I do get you.

It can indeed turn to a true love, if the one being cared for returns the emotion.

The reverse should and likely is true when a parent loves their child and has that love rejected.

Regards
DL

Most Christians equate Feeling w faith.
I don’t serve a cotton candy God, I serve the Messiah, the 1 that will set all things right in Its time. My Sovereign King of Kings and Lord of lords.

Most Christians equate Feeling w faith.
I don’t serve a cotton candy God, I serve the Messiah, the 1 that will set all things right in Its time. My Sovereign King of Kings and Lord of lords.

Many like the genocidal one and want to ride their scapegoat Jesus instead of carrying their own load.

Why are you looking forward to Armageddon and that genocide and why is your phony Jesus so slow?

Jesus is the slowest savior in history. Lite a fire under his lazy genocidal butt.

Regards
DL

I love you bro. I kill them w kindness

I love you to bro.

That is what I would like to do. In a sense, you could say I pray for such a gift.

Unfortunately, my kind friend, I have seen other kind people on my side of things get burned even worse than I. They tend to not put up with that garbage too long.

Teach me please, a way to kindly tell people to stop honoring genocide.

Remember that you are talking to the vast population.

That thinking has us genociding ourselves in the real world.

Yahweh kills when he could just as easily cure. This makes him evil by the standards Jesus set.

How do you kindly ask Christians and Muslims to condemn their god to hell?

Yahweh is a moral monster and belongs in hell, says Jesus.

Regards
DL