God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm being nosy just slap me but, is this the same smarty pants kid from intervention? I'm really glad that it was done! It!

I wish I were on intervention lol. I haven't seen old dxm Ben on here in years.

Best of blue light would be fitting for the end of my drug career. Still clean still struggling, as much as drugs have ruined my life I am thankful for my dissociative experiences, they taught me so much compared to my escapist drug use.

Thank God and Jesus and such for this making it to best of BL. This is my greatest accomplishment ever. that's pretty much all i actually did. god damn mystical deluded thinking always gets the best of me.

i can't believe its the man who proclaimed to the world himself that we did it!!!!

oscar nomination in order.

love you man.

yeah gf only cheated on me, dropped out of school, father had a massive stroke, got arrested, overdosed and came off a 20mg/day etizolam habbit cold turkey, lost my cars, had to move in with my dad, went to rehab, stayed clean for 4 months for nothing. All in all not a bad run. Fucking hell.

I think i did reach some spiritual height that night lol but my physical self and world took a fucking beating. Oh well I've seen the light.

and thx for the support synthetix lol

yeah gf only cheated on me, dropped out of school, father had a massive stroke, got arrested, overdosed and came off a 20mg/day etizolam habbit cold turkey, lost my cars, had to move in with my dad, went to rehab, stayed clean for 4 months for nothing. All in all not a bad run. Fucking hell.

I think i did reach some spiritual height that night lol but my physical self and world took a fucking beating. Oh well I've seen the light.

and thx for the support synthetix lol

just remember man.

we fucking did it

for sure; fuck what anyone else says, i did it, god did it, we fucking did it man. I mean shit, that is the greatest possible accomplishment right?

sometimes i wonder if we should perhaps... do it again? lol i read the thread over again, fuck was I ever happy :)

seriosuly robo. i advice WE ALL do it again. was the most epic thing to occur on BL in my times here. <3

I think I've learned that it is our duty to do it, to fucking do it and believe in God so he can do it.

AnnieGram said:
Correct me if I'm wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we did it; we fucking did it, and it feels like, god, we did it! all of us.

ebola

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we did it; we fucking did it, and it feels like, god, we did it! all of us.

ebola

ebola, still wondering how you did it?

duty to salute sir you deserve the ultimate recognition.

I'M DOING IT!

ebola's existence was enough to will it to occur. And i was reading a lot of ebola posts while high on mxe, dxm, and other dissociatives up until that glorious day lol. If you look back you can see my development of a mystical framework bordering on delusion lol. It's an interesting thing to experience.

ebola's existence was enough to will it to occur. And i was reading a lot of ebola posts while high on mxe, dxm, and other dissociatives up until that glorious day lol. If you look back you can see my development of a mystical framework bordering on delusion lol. It's an interesting thing to experience.

haha thanks for the reply finally. was seriously wondering! truly it was an earth shattering day. whenever anyone brings up the concept of doing it or doing something a smirk comes across my face and remember you. so thank you for giving me a lot of happiness over the past week and many to come. <3

Yeah we should definitely fucking do it again, and I'll be ready when the time comes to open that portal and jump in head first!

ill have to reach out to the cosmic consciousness to take an idea on the best date for a mass BL "FUCKING DOING IT" event. I could do this sooner rather than later if someone is willing to provide the necessary MXE of course :)