• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"Glitch" feeling on meth?

Mbabyygirl

Greenlighter
Wondering if anyone else gets a "glitch" feeling coming off of meth? I slam it btw
A little backstory,
2011-2012 i smoked white
2012-2014 was my first run slamming white.
Got clean for a couple years then
End of 2016- end of 2017 i was slamming white again.
Was clean up until about a month or month and a half ago. For at least a month I've had some everyday, at least one shot a day. Well yesterday was my first day without & this weird glitch feeling happened a few times! Its hard to explain and it only lasted 2 seconds but happened about 5 times thru out the day. So it kinda starts off as like this weird feeling and sound in my ears and then my brain feels like its shaking! Its actually really scary & that day my boyfriend was at work and it happened to me 2 times already and he messages me describing the SAME exact thing!! Just wondering what this is and why is it happening?

Glitches are IMO your senses not working properly. Its also common in psychosis and schizophrenia. Please stop meth dude.

Sounds like "brain zaps". These are common when abusing serotonin releasers (such as meth). It's a very strange sensation, in my experience it's a sign that you are doing too many serotonin releasers and need time to recover. It happens when you stop. If I were you I would refrain from all drugs until you feel back to normal.

Sounds like "brain zaps". These are common when abusing serotonin releasers (such as meth). It's a very strange sensation, in my experience it's a sign that you are doing too many serotonin releasers and need time to recover. It happens when you stop. If I were you I would refrain from all drugs until you feel back to normal.
I just thought it was really strange cuz i been on dope for years at a time and thats never ever happened! I only been doing it for like a month this time.. I thought maybe I got some dope that was cut with something bad. After I finally got some and did more i haven't felt that feeling since i used again...but this is my last weekend i gotta get off this shit

The side effects of using meth will change over time and also get worse. Especially with IV use. Its not hard to see the meth rewiring your brain over time and the longer and harder you use will directly coincide with the severity of changes to your brain.

Daily meth use is always a bad idea and the consequences are seriously not worth it. Not to mention the complete loss of a euphoric high.

The sooner you stop using the easier your recovery will be.

Ill never understand meth users who brag about using daily and being about to eat/sleep on meth. Thats not a good thing.

Why anyone would want to make themselves tolerant to using the most powerful stimulant there is, makes no sense to me.