• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Glass Blunts

Yep, as you pull back it creates sucktion (or however you spell it) and you get a massive hit. A chillum is the same principle as a pipe, only the bowl is positioned horizontal.

HEY u fuckers! I love my chillum its awesome. I appreciate spoons and all pipes pretty much equally but the chillum I have right now is really cool...

-weez

uhhhhh

99% of the fun of smoking a blunt is rolling down to the corner store on a "blunt run" to buy a pack of dutches, riding back home with a big ass smile on your face cause you know you're about to get high as shit, sitting down at the table, taking the plastic off the blunt, busting the blunt and throwing the tobacco away, putting the weed in the blunt wrap, rolling up the weed, licking that shit so it sticks, and then putting the flame to it so it'll dry

Then sparking that shit up and puff puff passing that shit around the rotation.

fuck that glass dick shit.

If I'm gonna smoke a blunt I am gonna do it the RIGHT way.

But I guess some people just don't understand the CULTURE surrounding smoking a blunt, it is slightly different than anything else in pot culture, smoking a bong is all good, but smoking a blunt is about anticipation and achievement when you finally get that shit rolled perfectly, and you finally get your hit.

I wouldn't trade that for the world, or a glass dick anyday.

:) Just my opinion

Dude, it's just a name for a smoking device.. It has nothing to do with blunts.

hahaha I know, most of that post was just me saying:

I wanna get high :) It's been way too long.

I was just joking, no hard feelings haha

:D

i am the most underground person ever, my crew would beat people in to pulps if you smoke bluts around us.

Blowmonkey said:
Yep, as you pull back it creates sucktion (or however you spell it) and you get a massive hit. A chillum is the same principle as a pipe, only the bowl is positioned horizontal.

More accurately, it doesn't have a stem. When you smoke a chillum, you hold it close to vertical, making a chamber with your hands to prevent loss of suction.