• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

giving head--fastest way to make them cum.

yah ENTHUSIASM IS THE KEY! There is NOTHING more unnatractive than acting like you are bored or fullfilling a chore. even if you feel that way, you owe it to your partner to act as though its your favorite past time next to eating chocolate.

WoozEee said:
I can share this knowledge with you, but I need to know why you want to make him cum so fast. :) There is nothing like, IMHO, bringing him to, and keeping him at the brink until he can't take it anymore. Sometimes I stretch it out for 30 minutes or more. But I can make him cum in a minute if I wanted to.

The secrets are speed, pressure, and following his body language. The best position for this BJ is you kneeling between his legs with him laying down, sitting up, or standing. Also, for a fast cum, you need to use hands and mouth together, as one... ;) Start off slow and gentle engulfing him in your mouth and smoothly take him as far into your mouth/throat as is comfortable following your mouth with your hand (make sure it is wet) and basically follow your mouth with your hand all the while rotating your wrist/fist a half turn left and a half turn right, cover your teeth with your lips and don't feel shy about getting a little slobbery, get him lubed up with your mouth and then increase the pressure with your hands and lips gently. (FOLLOW HIS CUES, EVERY MAN IS DIFFERENT!!!!!)

If you are doing things right you will feel him harden even more in your mouth. Use your other hand and reach down to cup his boys. Massage them gently with one hand while you continue your oral assault with your mouth and other hand. Maintain the speed you get the best reaction from and don't forget to use that tongue against his cock. When he is about to cum... DON'T SLOW DOWN OR BACK OFF!!! Finish the job ladies! ;)

Okay, now I am horny and wishing my man were here. He should be home soon though... maybe I should bust out the vibrating tongue ring. :)

Smiles,

Wooz

I usually give my guy head for awhile, but I can never make him cum. plus it'd be fun to get him to cum during road head ;)

In my opinion attitude is the most important thing. The stuff everyone else has posted is good advice but you have to really want the guy's dick.

You have to be really into it, lazy blow jobs are the worst

FYI: not all guys like their balls touched during head. i.e. ME!

Mayube a little rubbing around the ass though... a light touch here a little pressure there. That's a nice addition.

get it slip sloppy slisssloppity wet so wet that droplets of spit should be fliyin up in ya face when you bob your head on his shit. i mean so wet you can hear it splackin

So true, you want you man feelin like he is fuckin the shit out of some wet pussy

And add some dirty dirty whorish talk and you have him bustin in no time.%)

There has been some good advice on here. The most important thing, IMHO, is to try different things and see what he responds to. Also, when you are adding more pressure and want to do things harder or faster, work up to it. Follow his body language and watch for clues.

Thanks for the compliments guys... What can I say, I love sucking dick. *blushes* My man is the only one that benefits from my love of his cock. I can't get enough and even dream about sucking him. He thinks he is lucky, but I am glad to have a man that will let me suck him as often as I want to.

Writing a book may be fun, but my man and I always joke about making a how to video. I know he is willing to help me put in the research time. My goal right now is to give him something I can't give him alone, the double blow job. I am looking for a hot little bi girl to help me suck him to ecstacy. Wish me luck...

Yes, several guys did not like me touching "him" or the ballz. So I learned not to. Use alot of tongue. I think most guys would like it to last forever and ever. After about 20 minutes I took a breather and told him: "I'm sorry I did not get you off." To which he replied, "You must promise to swallow," which I did. Moreover, it was in a public place . . . the most beautiful place for outdoor sex and I did not want to pollute the environment. Yes, I too am a semen vampire.