• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Give me your opiate withdrawals while at work stories!

AztoCali

Greenlighter
Have you ever had to withdrawal off of opiates and keep your shit together at work? I want to hear your stories if you’ve been there you already deserve an Oscar. For me I’ll just smoke a ton of weed luckily I can at an office job but not being able to sit still and wanting to throw up at the mere mention of food is hard to hide. Not to mention profusely sweating one moment and freezing the next.

I was coming off a 1200mg+ Tramadol habit when I worked in a bicycle repair shop. I only had a 200mg tab left that morning, so needless to say, I felt like shite.
I was sweating profusely and smelled like rancid hobo-dick, but I managed to get to lunch time .. I shoved half a banana down and got back out to work.
While I'm talking to a customer about his bike, I feel my stomach churning. I excused myself, took two steps to the left, projectile vomited over the floor, and just went home.

I didn't even put in my two weeks notice - I just went home, detoxed for about two weeks and managed to hook another gig about two weeks later.

That's about the only time I've had bad withdrawals at work.

I'm gonna send this over to Drug Culture as I believe it is more appropriate for that forum

hmm, I don't really have that many. No interesting ones at least. Usually just me counting down the seconds in a sweaty agonizing wait. One time my boss noticed me sniffling asked if I was sick, I said I had the flu and she sent me home lol

I have way more interesting work stories while being high on drugs, but not withdrawals :p

I once drove into a wall in a scissor lift while going through heroin withdrawal. Put a little hole in the wall. Luckily the drywall guys patched it up real quick.

It was such a shitty, sweaty, and uncomfortable time in my life... But I got through it somehow. Wouldn't wish that withdrawal on anybody.

I was coming off a 1200mg+ Tramadol habit when I worked in a bicycle repair shop. I only had a 200mg tab left that morning, so needless to say, I felt like shite.
I was sweating profusely and smelled like rancid hobo-dick, but I managed to get to lunch time .. I shoved half a banana down and got back out to work.
While I'm talking to a customer about his bike, I feel my stomach churning. I excused myself, took two steps to the left, projectile vomited over the floor, and just went home.

I didn't even put in my two weeks notice - I just went home, detoxed for about two weeks and managed to hook another gig about two weeks later.

That's about the only time I've had bad withdrawals at work.
Oh man that’s awful! Especially smelling like hobo dick LMAO thanks for sharing. I’ve been there trying to choke a banana down it’s not fun…

hmm, I don't really have that many. No interesting ones at least. Usually just me counting down the seconds in a sweaty agonizing wait. One time my boss noticed me sniffling asked if I was sick, I said I had the flu and she sent me home lol

I have way more interesting work stories while being high on drugs, but not withdrawals :p
That’s super lucky I could be dead and they still wouldn’t let me leave! But agreed I have many interesting stories being super high at work one time my boss tried to show me is whole family album I didn’t know he was coming in and I had just done dabs. Anyways he’s a really scary guy and the whole time im internally freaking out not knowing what to do with my face and had to sit for an hour and look through his family pics. Scary shit right there

That’s super lucky I could be dead and they still wouldn’t let me leave! But agreed I have many interesting stories being super high at work one time my boss tried to show me is whole family album I didn’t know he was coming in and I had just done dabs. Anyways he’s a really scary guy and the whole time im internally freaking out not knowing what to do with my face and had to sit for an hour and look through his family pics. Scary shit right there. Then there’s the time I was still tripping off mushrooms at my office job wow that was insane horrible place to be on that