L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls, would you ever date a Gangster?

Teabag Johnny

Bluelighter
I'm not talking about a mobster type guy in a pimped out suit; I'm talking about a street gangster, a street thug.

If so, why? If you already have before, how was the relationship?

I've actually seen a couple decent looking chicks date "G's" before, but they were younger gals.

Do you mean someone who dresses like a thug, or an actual thug?

Someone who dresses like a thug: maybe when I was younger, but not as the "responsible", corporate America adult I am now. I have a very good friend who dresses like this and while it doesn't personally bother me, I'm also not specifically attracted to it and it's annoying having to check on what they're wearing before you go anywhere to make sure they're dressed appropriately. He has been turned away from countless bars/restaurants/clubs for being against dress code.

Someone who is an actual thug: no interest whatsoever. Not interested in the crime, attitude, lifestyle - nothing about this is attractive to me.

Yes queenbee, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

This can refer to someone who dresses with the thug apparel & also mimics some sort of gangster lifestlye BUT is actually a law-abiding citizen. Maybe he just smokes & sells marijuana. Nothing overly bad.

OR we can be talking about True Thugs that really live the life style.

Most women dont like the apparel or lifestyle but the raw masculinity and dominance. Alpha type personality.

Not particularly as I'm into a different type of guy. I don't want to date someone who is getting into fights and stuff like that. I like guys who are nice and whatnot. Not that a gangster can't be nice but I don't want someone who outwardly has that impression.
I'd definitely be friends with someone like that, actually I do have friends like that, but it would likely be difficult being in a relationship with someone like that. I'm pretty open and not judgemental but just some common things with that lifestyle wouldn't really go well with mine. That's all :p

I would love to date someone like that'' but not a phoney copy but someone who has the whole lifestryle; crime, prison etc. I have a pretty dull life, and it might add some excitement, plus I like the whole alpha male thing, because currently Im with a nice guy.

All girls will date gangsters, they'd rather fuck the drug dealer and marry the lawyer for half his duckets.

Most of the players I know with girlfriends, its a couple who are both balls deep into drug addiction, and being a dealers GF is really just trading drugs for sex without being a whore on the street.

Gangster has never really been my "type," especially not at this point in my life. I like keeping a couple in my circle of friends, though.

Lol reminded me of this reference when i first read it even though I know you clarified...
Grapefruit-james_cagney-mae_clark21a.jpg

Yes 'All' is a cognitive distortion. Too absolute. And probably sexist. Unless she is addicted and premiscous then it could be true.

I would love to date someone like that'' but not a phoney copy but someone who has the whole lifestryle; crime, prison etc. I have a pretty dull life, and it might add some excitement, plus I like the whole alpha male thing, because currently Im with a nice guy.

Hell I been to prison but it's no good. Smoke weed everydayyyyy. Hustle hard and a playa with a passport so whats good. four words, Cell Block thirty. Oh wait that's three.