• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls: wax, shave, pluck.. what do you do?

I know that every time I do smack I end up plucking out vitually all of my pubic hair with immense satisfaction.

But I really can't reccommend this.

mariposa420 said:
SLM, you were absolutely right. :)

YAY for my wonderful aesthetician Mona! She's been doing my eyebrows a few months and was really the only one I trusted to do this. If you live in the Bay Area and need a referral, PM me, she only charges $40 (I left a $15 tip) and did a PHENOMENAL job. She was really professional and made me feel completely at ease. She told me what she was doing the whole time so I didn't feel surprised at all- and the skin near my stomach and inner thighs was BY FAR the most painful.

The results look great- I had her leave a landing strip so I don't look like a 12 year old. I'm not in a lot of pain because someone at the office kindly gave me a Motrin 800. :) It wasn't even that painful at the time... I'd liken it to being spanked and at certain points I actually felt a little bit turned on, weird as that might sound.

I bought aloe vera gel with arnica and calendula (homeopathic remedies for skin irritation and just applied some. It was very soothing.

Brazilian Wax: A+. I'm going back in 3 weeks!

Yay for you!! I told you :D And it'll be a good 2-3 weeks before you notice any regrowth too.

Now, go get that boyfriend of yours to "try it out" ;) ;)

Went for Wax #2 this afternoon. My aesthetician was as professional as the first time and said I was one of her bravest clients.

Pain on a scale of 1-10: 2. It hurt even less than the last time, and my body is still incredibly sore from a bout with the flu this week.

In the interim, the hair grew back much finer. I got one tiny ingrown which was easy to remove after a hot shower with a simple pair of tweezers.

I will never shave that area again as long as I live. I wish no one else was home so I could walk around with no pants. ;)

I'm getting my eyebrows shapped for my birthday. By the way, i'm a bloke.

anyone got any good pics of nice male shapped eyebrows.

I had my first brazilian about two weeks ago. I wasn't too happy about the pain, but I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I get waxed. My beautician left my undies on and just pulled them to the side, so that made me feel alot better that I wasn't spread eagled completley naked in front of her. It was a pleasant experience mostly, she just chatted away like it was nothing unusual (which for her, it wasn't) At first it looked weird and I wasn't sure if I'd get it again, but the benefits of feeling cleaner, looking good and increased pleasure whilst doing intimate things definatley make it worth while. Only problem I have encountered is that I noticed regrowth earlier than I thought it would occur. Maybe this is due to trimming before I got waxed. Eitherway I guess everyone is different so maybe it's just the rate my hair grows at. I highly recommend it!

=D

i try to get a brazilian as much as i can. i got recently done about 2 weeks ago.
ive been thinking about laser hair removal, just on my bikini line though.
p.s ingrown hairs can be a bitch!!

So strange this emphatuation with hair removal.

I wonder were the practice started? It seems to have much in common with the males domination of the female, as well as the desire to look young.

I blame it on the shaving blade industries like Gillette and all... I figure they realised they weren't making enough money on men buying their stuff, so they set out on a campaign to make women realise how unnatural and disgusting it was to have hair on your legs, under your arms, and on your crotch. Now we're all brainwashed :p It would be so much easier and cheaper to just be at peace with our own body hair.
At the very least, it would be much easier if it wasn't so expensive to wax...

(But then, I guess hair removal on women and on men has been around for ages and ages... The ancient egyptians used to pluck out their eyebrows and replace them with flies' legs, or so I've heard...)

I've seen girls who were at peace with the hair under their arms and on their legs, and I must say I certainly wasn't. :)

It actually started with harem girls in Turkey. During the Byzantine empire in the Sultan's harem the women were required to go bare down there.

The lady who waxes my legs paints my mother's nails! I'm not sure I'd have the nerve to let her do the bikini. Though it's nice to have it waxed so you don't have to worry about it for a couple weeks.

beautiful*crack*boy said:
I bleached mine and dyed it purple. Course I'm a guy, but maybe you girls would like to try it. Don't worry about shaving it, just make it all pretty. My boyfriend loves mine!

interesting...

ok so if brazilians make your hair thinner and grow more slowly and it gets better the more you get them i've decided that i will soon enough experience my first one aswell ;)

Bald is not the way to go -

I think it is fugly when a chick removes all her pubic hair. It is such a turn-off to see a woman look like a girl down below. Bikini line, inner legs, butt, shaven and the patch nicely trimmed is the way to go, Fho Sho.

Brazilian Wax

I think you are confusing a brazilian wax with a playboy wax. Going totally bare ( in LA ) is a playboy wax and it is definetly the way to go!! So much more sensation to that area and so much more clean feeling (even with sweating all day long it leaves you smelling like you just got out of the shower) there isn't a fur coat keeping it hot and sweaty all day!! LOL!!. I personally have to shave almost everyday because in the past when I've been waxed I hated my area looking like a scruffy beard!! I like my husband to shave his face eveyday so I try and do him the same favor!! By the way a brazilian wax is where they leave a 1 inch wide strip above your lips and about 3-4 inches long. As far as razor burn trating it with post shave gel really helps, also aloe vera like you'd use for sun burn.

mariposa420 said:
I will never shave that area again as long as I live.

okay, that settles it.

i just made an appointment for august 11 at a local spa... gotta give the hair a chance to grow in to a proper length first i guess.

i'm a tiny bit nervous, but i'll just read this thread again before i go :)

yay brazilian!

I shave everything (I'm a male)

After the first few times you get used to it.