• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Girls smokin up my weed yo

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
As the title says, my girlfriend of many years LOVES to smoke all my weed. This wasn't always the case of course, many moons ago I got her into the daily routine of smoking. Currently im living with my parents(yeah I know, 21 and still at home sucks) and she comes to stay with me every week for 3 or 4 days before going back home an hour away. In this time I generally have to work from 4-10 and when I come home there is a CONSIDERABLE amount of pot gone. Maybe a gram to a 1.5. Now this wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't on a budget to move out. This means my bi weekly supply is a mer quarter ounce. Once im home the smoking is a hit for hit basis. I take a rip, she needs one too. This is house it is at all times when Im home with her. By the night she leaves im generally lining up a front because she's blown through the sack. It has gotten a bit worse in these past few weeks tho I feel. I came home last night to find that she had smoked the rest of the weed Id bought which was somewhere around a .5-.75. The next few hours were spent with me making "jokes" about how she had smoked all of MY weed even though she hasnt bought any in over 6 months. I know this Isnt really harm reduction or anything but basically, Am I just being a bitch about it? I haven't really brought it up to her outside of the situation above because when I hint I can tell she at least SEEMS to feel bad. I've always been very generous with my drugs and usually my money(one in the same to most of us tho right?) though I have been know to get fiendie when the supply is low. I love my girlfriend, I really do. This isn't a reason to leave her or anything like that obviously. Should I talk to her about it? Should I ignore it? Am I a douchebag? Should I seek treatment for my horrible marijuana sickness? Will it kill me? Who knows? Only you

You have created you a weed ho. She clearly sees you as Daddy Fat Weed Sacks. Grab a big bong and smack her across the ass, and tell her that if she wants to keep smoking, you're going to have to turn her out and make her work for her weed.

This is a conversation you really need to be having with her and it doesn't have to go sideways. Muster up the courage and simply ask her to start buying her own weed since she smokes like a chimney, or go in on it with u when u go to re-up. Is your girlfriend overly sensitive? Does she have a job? If she is smoking that much a day it's time for her to support her habit a little. Maybe have this conversation after she has smoked a bowl and is relaxed. Explain to her like you are doing to us that "hey babe I really enjoy smoking with u and (yadda yadda) but weed costs money and I am not a rich man yet." You are not a douchbag for wanting to make your weed last, and not wanting to blow all your money on it. Talk to your girl, I think you are over thinking it.

Smoking weed ain't neva hurt nobody, if u think you have a marijuana sickness maybe the herb isn't for u lol.

^ this.
Just be upfront with her. This needn't be a big deal, unless you let it become one.

She hasnt had a job in about 6 months, around the same time I lost mine. Now that I've gotten back on my feet, she's still trying. Thankfully she has an interview today. After she gets her first check I'll make sure to have the conversation. Though Im hopping she will just buy some before I have too bring it up. Yeah she's very sensitive so it would be best to wait until she's stoned.

Yeah that last part was definitely a joke. Sorry I was drunk, it's not so funny now

Bad move bro...introducing your GF to WEED of all things??
Sure, she might be more horny, but I imagine all the food she'll be shoving in her face would give me a severe case of ED/GetTheFuckOutMyHouseYouGross,FatBitchItis.....women eating is gross...especially when they stuff their faces with gross food. They love cheese...yuck...disgusting.
Introduce her to cocaine, but don't tell her what it is so she can't get strung out, and won't get fat either LOL!

Tell her you're gonna throw her ass through the front door of "passages Malibu" if she doesn't stop stealing like a GotDamn Junkie....it's okay to make her cry....better her than you, and she WILL eventually make you cry if you let her.

No but seriously, she keeps doing it because she knows she can get away with it.....now IMHO if she asked first, and smoked(your weed) with you, instead of stealing it & being all shady, I wouldn't mind AS much.

But IDC who she is or how good she looks, if I come home after working my ass off all day to find somebody(anybody) has been in my dope stash (weed, pills, powders, or whatever), hell will be raised.

That's one thing I don't tolerate....if you want a cigarette and I have some laying out, shit take the whole pack IDC about that....but if you start taking my dope without asking & paying for it, I will literally throw you out on your ass. I still might even if you ask!!

P.S. I, personally, would NEVER introduce a GF to drugs of any kind.....aside from these kinds of serious boundary problems, women are generally irrational, and I don't want a stupid junkie girlfriend. Some people will take 1 freakin pill and SWEAR TO GOD they need more cause they're addicted. I have an insane amount of contempt for people like that, and if it was a girl I was potentially serious about, that would ruin the relationship & any potential it had.
That would get really old, so fucking fast.
Women complain enough as it is, and they already think they're the center of the universe.
Do you really want to add drugs of addiction into that already shitty, but God-given demeanor?
P.S.S. Intoxicated women are often much more annoying....as well as gross did I mention that. Women talk about the grossest things all the time, but if a guy farts its like 8( OMG!

P.S.S. I haven't had a Job in 5 years but I still pull my fucking weight!!! If somebody offers to burn 1, I say HELL NO! But I'll MATCH one!!
I'm not a chick though, they get used to the ass-kissing I reckon.

Buy enough weed for two

Hey OP, you're girlfriend is even here on BL!!

Don't buy enough weed for two....weed is a luxury item, you're saving up for your own place! Buy YOUR weed, and if she needs more than 1 or 2 grams to herself she'll find a way to pay for it. Plain and simple.

Fair is Fair

Life is totally unfair, so we shouldn't go around making it less fair than it HAS to be, by manipulating &/or guilt tripping people into giving you all their weed. I don't play that shit!

P.S. Just ask yourself, if ya'lls situation was Vice-Versa and she bought the weed, do you think she'd do the same for you? Let you steal X amount every month?

P.S.S. Be wary of Love bro....it comes on hard, and fades slowly, just like Heroin & Cocaine....leaving you in pain, penniless & with a severe speedball habit!
So Good luck!!

P.S.S. Be wary of Love bro....it comes on hard, and fades slowly, just like Heroin & Cocaine....leaving you in pain, penniless & with a severe speedball habit!
So Good luck!!
I always was lol
She helped me come back from a lot of shit smoking and didn't leave my ass the countless times I would get caught having gotten up in the middle of the night while she was asleep to go smoke dope. I've done a lot more to her then smoke smoke her pot.

Dude i seen this and had to reply.

Back when i still smoked bud i had a gf (ex now) who smoked even more than i did, she would smoke at home but only buy 1 gram on the weekend for us to smoke and at the same time she smoked about 2.5 grams of my quarter oz that i bought weekly and i would always run a day or two short, i fucked myself up by slowly giving her control of my bud, well me noticing how short i was running and me not wanting to be a asshole about it, i just told her "they are piss testing me now at work and i can only smoke once or twice a week at most and i am only buying a gram a week now", blah blah blah, moral of the story is simple, tell her that you are slowing down and not copping as much (for whatever reason you want).

You can say you are not buying as much now (but still cop the same amount and just hide most of the stash) like i did, leave like a gram out to puff on and say that has to last all week OR you can tell her your connect has been playing games lately and it has been hard to get much OR you can say your cash is running low and you just cant afford to toke as much anymore OR you can tell her you are stopping all together and just sneak a toke OR if it comes to it you can lay the law down on that bitch and just tell her you cant afford to supply her habit plus your habit and if she can help buy more often or slow down that would be great but really it should not be hard to whip up a excuse, just make sure you stash your bud somehwere she won't look.

Last edited:
Damn bro I did this too... and that guy is right wait till she starts eating she's not only gonna steal your weed but be fat . That's a lose lose situation , maybe the cocaine idea might work jk jk lol , ask her straight up , "do you think I pull the weed out of my ass ? " essentially explain to her it costs money that when she smokes and doesn't contribute you do. Pretty simple if she can't get that concept that's not a girl you want and justifying the fact that you were a dick to her doesn't make this a good relationship breh

Be an adult and instead of using a drug forum for relationship advice talk to your partner

Relationships based on drugs are fake it always annoys me to see them shes only their for drugs not love and trust which is what true relationships are about.

She is just gonna find another man who can support her weed usuage, or maybe she's already hitting up her side dude named Tyrone. =D

Good luck