L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls im scared about my size ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting aside that it's a troll post, I'm sick of hearing men worrying about their dick size. You know who cares about dick size a LOT? Mostly other men. I don't think most women care all that much. I don't, and any that do, well why would you wanna sleep with such a judgemental bitch? There's no shortage of women who care very little about dick size. Personally, my concern in terms of me being attracted to a guy on a physical level is going to have been determined long before I'm in a position to see his dick.

I'd bet it's more common for men to have dicks too big than too small. Few women enjoy having their cervix repeatedly 'probed'. You know it really doesn't feel much different how long your dick is beyond being about 3 inches long. Unless the aforementioned cervix thing happens.

Putting aside that it's a troll post, I'm sick of hearing men worrying about their dick size. You know who cares about dick size a LOT? Mostly other men. I don't think most women care all that much. I don't, and any that do, well why would you wanna sleep with such a judgemental bitch? There's no shortage of women who care very little about dick size. Personally, my concern in terms of me being attracted to a guy on a physical level is going to have been determined long before I'm in a position to see his dick.

I'd bet it's more common for men to have dicks too big than too small. Few women enjoy having their cervix repeatedly 'probed'. You know it really doesn't feel much different how long your dick is beyond being about 3 inches long. Unless the aforementioned cervix thing happens.

I was under the impression it was around 4 inches. Minor quibble. But this is a dicksizing thread after all.

So brahs. Over 3 maybe 4, all good.

OP I would be more concerned with the girth than the length. Circumference measures around the shaft. If you are 2 inches all the way around, I would imagine some ladies might not be pleased. Get the flex tape out and get back with us. Thx.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.