• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Girls fake moaning in bed to make the guy cum inside her

Nah... not sinister. Never ask a question unless ya already know the answer... or the other way. whatever.
I know. I just wanted to see if one would be honest.
The Wizard has a thread about unwrapping becoming a crime somewhere in the US. It seemed that most thought it would be aimed at the receiver cause what would be the point in the giver doing this? I opined that a vagina has muscles that could unwrap a penis and dude wouldnt even know. Its done.
Thx

No... that was the thought, my bad. :rofl:
I figured it felt better, I know there is the baby trap thing and commitment/lockdown drive and then there has got to be other reasons surely.... Fake moans will trigger men but does it have to be a fake moan to make it happen? Im gettin a bit confused as to where the content lies. Maybe mis dosing idk
I faked came for my scripts of xanax couple years ago. lol

Last edited:
Sure this chick I worked with (my age) was prescribed 120 bars a month (8mg = 2mg x 4 times a day) and I got 60 just to come by and have some fun. It was kinda fun but it was also fake (not the bars i took her to pharmacy)

One past gf used to moan extremely fake-ish. Dunno if a condom would have changed that (she was taking pill). Then rather stay silent. This wasn't exactly nice (but she was indeed). I never had the urge to express my sexual feelings this way, for what it's worth.

It's gotta be natural then you know what each other like. But I would be lying if I said I've never done it out of not wanting to upset the other party. Feels weird though. Would definitely not fake moan to try to get preggos though lmao that is fucked up, I don't get it, would the guy pull out if he could tell I wasn't feelin' it? I doubt it lol.

I see where I went wrong I quoted flowerfairy instead of op... my bad:
When we wanna get knocked up. I know it sounds sinister😈
edited to keep in context a little sideways errrhhmmm

Wait... wait: A fake moan to have a baby from a dude that sucks in bed. Just want the baby? We can have two. One for me and one for you. Can live separate lives but open to visits and shit, ya know. ;)

Last edited: