• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls and Recovery

I've kept lurking this section for years and I rarely login. When I do, it's because I feel I absolutely have to make a post. I've been reading treezy's posts for a while now and I just want to say I fully agree with Moreaux's opinion.

treezy don't feel attacked and/or offended man. I think you have a lot of work to do on how you see and treat women, and I hope most of it comes out of ignorance and can be fixed. Best of luck!

edit: bolded some more stuff for clarity

Last edited:
Me and my brother brought 2 girls to church yesterday. We sat up front cuz we wild out during church they sat in back (no women allowed in front.) Between us we've brought 10 girls to church in the 6 months I've been going.

The bishop called us out, basically said stop bringing sluts to church and succumbing to desires of the flesh or we would burn in hell.

He had a point definitely something I need to think about.

I axed my wife 'bout this. She sez, "Why do these dudes rail on and on yet they cannon command the fookin' language? Eh?"

I
sez, "Honey, who de fuck? Let 'em go, Let 'em go."

She sez, "
Azzholes! Azzholes! Not even read their shit!"

So, bye. Bye!

See ya, Jack.
:\ She is a happy bitch and nice under the covers, eh? See you in da Spring! De fuck! Ha Ha.

I try to look at the girls in rehab or in meetings alone like this,
if i did some fucked up sick shit for dope, imagine the shit that they did for dope. my dick goes from hehaw to hellnaw in like a few seconds. not to mention i notice the rehab chicks hanging out with dudes that by hearing what the dudes shared earlier in another meeting that those chicks are total sluts.

i hate watching hot chicks hanging out with dudes known to be positive for HIV and hep c. Sometimes I think ,should I go and warn the chick that she's talking to a guy with HIV ? eh, then i look at the 2 empty seats to my left and right and think maybe thats a good thing now days.

If you hit and quit can you make a clean break?

I can tell you fucking with ratchet chicks when you are on probation or have charges is a bad idea, especially if they know it.

I had some chick try to treat me like shit and some chicks had recently whooped her ass.

I was staying with her and she wanted to go to bed and fuck and I was stretching my back cuz it was hurting me so much. She said my stretching upset her dog. Everything sets off that untrained vicious time bomb.

Anyways she told me to spend the whole night on the guest room which was filthy, I had just cleaned the rest of the house. I had been staying with her.

Anyways fuck her right then while in pain or go sleep in the filthy room. I had a few drinks and it was late.

So to get her way she threatened to call the cops and say I had beat her which would have gotten me searched and I might have been holding.

So she put me in a bad situation which could have gotten worse cuz she started calling dudes that wanted to fuck her to jump me.

She tried very hard to keep my shampoo and made a go at my safe that had my medication and watch
I need one of the medications to not have a seizure and have chronic pain.

She picked the fight on purpose. She wanted to put me in my place or something. When that didn't work she tried to make me suffer or go to jail.

Now I cleaned her house and was very nice to her and she pulled that shit. She acted like I was threatening her on the phone saying get away from me, don't hurt me and so on. It was complete lies. She did hit me once and had my pocket knife and was threatening me with that as well.

So I was looking at legal trouble, getting stabbed, sleeping in filth, spending the night fucking her with my back in serious pain or drunk.

I decided to go to a friend's place and called at the end of the block so I wouldn't have to go far and she texted me she would still call the law if I didn't drive.

She forced me to drive after drinking, not really drunk. I offered to sleep in my car even. I wasn't drunk but don't drive after drinking anyways but had to that night.

So that is what can happen when you stick your dick in crazy.

So ask yourself what the risks are and make an informed decision. It was not with the sex with this last woman. Thanks

You say you go to church? Surely you should know the golden rule? I would think that would apply to both sexes. If you want someone that you can treat like shit, don't be surprised when you end up with someone who treats YOU like shit.