• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls (am I supposed to say guys too?) you want to sleep with

If you are in the US, go to petfinder.com
All their pets are in shelters and I’ve gotten all my cats through petfinder or a local shelter.

My gorgeous Maine coon was due to be euthanized in 2 days and I drove to the absolute shittiest hood of San Pedro to get him. The shelter had animals just walking around looking dazed. They had tags. When I met him I learned he’d been in some kind of accident and he had a large open cheek abscess and he wouldn’t allow me to touch the back half of his body, including his legs. His tail had been broken. He was pawing a rooster out in the yard and I saw him and wanted him at once despite all I’d been told.

That was 2005, he was already a year old and he’s still with me at age 17! He seems happy, though he’s slowed down a lot, but he still chases strings and will steal chicken off my plate.
My mom has a Maine coon. I haven't seen it but she said it weighs over 20lbs. They're the heaviest domesticated cat. Now you're going to hate me but I don't like animals. I mean I do but not living in a house with me. The only animal I'd ever consider having is a chameleon but they're kind of a novelty pet

I think I don't like furry animals because I'm already furry or thick-haired and shed enough to deal with, or something like that heh