L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girls (am I supposed to say guys too?) you want to sleep with

Gormur

Bluelighter
I want to sleep with and spend time with a girl who wants to jump into my arms in bed. I'm not into girls who are into themselves ie take all the covers in a cold room when you just want to sleep properly. That doesn't mean I wouldn't sleep with those girls in the sense of a simple shag but I'd rather spend my normal time with a girl who appreciates sleeping in the same bed

I want to sleep with and spend time with a girl who wants to jump into my arms in bed. I'm not into girls who are into themselves ie take all the covers in a cold room when you just want to sleep properly. That doesn't mean I wouldn't sleep with those girls in the sense of a simple shag but I'd rather spend my normal time with a girl who appreciates sleeping in the same bed

Communication is key in all things romantic and sexual. In most cases your best bet is to gently and reasonably communicate what you want out of being with the other person.

I actually often like just having a sleeping friend to stay over but not get into anything sexual. I think most girls will assume you are just saying that to get them into bed. However, if you spend a lot of time just hanging out with a girl and never give any sexual or romantic signals some might trust you enough to just sleep over. If one does and she hogs the covers - just wake her up gently and ask for some of them back!

If you don't want sex but the girl really does, then simply tell her. But again do it gently so she does not feel like you are rejecting her as a person or that you think she is ugly or unattractive.

I think some girls actually appreciate a guy telling them that they want to a develop a friendship before thinking about fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to sleep with and spend time with a girl who wants to jump into my arms in bed. I'm not into girls who are into themselves ie take all the covers in a cold room when you just want to sleep properly.
You want to be loved. You're describing love.

Looks don't really matter that much man, just find someone who you can be a 10 year old kid with and who you would stop a bullet for. while also bringing sociovalue to the relationship aka a job (and want to have sex with them obviously).

Easier said than done. I'm still looking. But let me tell you one thing - looks are deceiving. You never know who they are based on looks.

and here I am trying to give advice and I'm screaming desperate to get laid xD

worst dry spell of my life

the thing about the sheets - I believe its unconscious. Even my sleeping beauties stole the sheets, can't avoid that. Good thing I can sleep cold without sheets (which is technically healthier for you too and gives better sleep quality). I usually sleep hot and sweat at night anyways.

Last edited:
What you probably should do is buy 2 sleeping bags: 1 for you and 1 for her. Then you can happily sleep together, stay warm, and not fuck!

#solved

Communication is key in all things romantic and sexual. In most cases your best bet is to gently and reasonably communicate what you want out of being with the other person.

I actually often like just having a sleeping friend to stay over but not get into anything sexual. I think most girls will assume you are just saying that to get them into bed. However, if you spend a lot of time just hanging out with a girl and never give any sexual or romantic signals some might trust you enough to just sleep over. If one does and she hogs the covers - just wake her up gently and ask for some of them back!

If you don't want sex but the girl really does, then simply tell her. But again do it gently so she does not feel like you are rejecting her as a person or that you think she is ugly or unattractive.

I think some girls actually appreciate a guy telling them that they want to a develop a friendship before thinking about fucking.
I think differently. If there isn't anything sexual then there's no point because you don't really know who that person is. If you want to get to know them intimately it's going to get harder if you put it off. That may not be what you're saying though and I think I get what you're talking about overall

Also maybe I'm shallow but so be it, I guess. You shouldn't have to say anything to the other person if you're already sleeping together. Again I think that situation is going to make things complicated. I simply wouldn't but that's me. I'm not all that interested in having a serious relationship though

Tell her you want to cuddle? Some women love this.

I am okay with some body contact with men and women, or sharing a bed sexually but it is super rare I sleep in the same bed even with a partner as I have bad insomnia and tend to wake up at night, stand up out of bed, or sit up and read, or leave bed or the sleeping area to go and do work, and I feel bad about waking someone else up, so I just sleep in a separate bed.

I am not really a big cuddler, except for when felines cuddle with me.

Definitely. I realize even married couples can sleep in separate beds and have healthy relationships but for me it'd feel strained if I couldn't get along with a partner in bed. Maybe I should call it a pet peeve but that's not really what it is. It's kind of a trust issue for me. I feel like getting along in bed is important to feeling close to a person in general

I hope this makes sense, hehe

Definitely. I realize even married couples can sleep in separate beds and have healthy relationships but for me it'd feel strained if I couldn't get along with a partner in bed. Maybe I should call it a pet peeve but that's not really what it is. It's kind of a trust issue for me. I feel like getting along in bed is important to feeling close to a person in general

I hope this makes sense, hehe

Wait until you've been stuck with the bitch for 30 years. ;)

Fuck, I keep forgetting she can access my account...

Speaking as a former professional cuddlier, I have found lots of men want to spoon and have a girl to listen and validate their feelings, desires, anxieties, etc.

I cuddled a Cal State Fullerton Professor several times. He was vegan, always dressed in long, flowing white tunics and from a hair and facial hair standpoint, he looked like every picture of Jesus I’d ever seen. I told him the 3rd time we cuddled that having sex with him would feel like I’d committed a sin, and maybe other girls felt similarly. He was actually Buddhist.

Cuddling in bed feels great. It doesn’t have to turn sexual.

too much blanket - not enough, moving around, one goes to sleep before the other, mattress and pillow preference, snoring, farts...

ya know what? you can stay one or 2 nights, but i want my king bed to myself

you're mad at me and then i gotta come home and deal with the dark clouds, and then im plotting my escape from this fucked up prison because i just wanna live free...or i'd rather just be at work....that's no way to live

that's what it all turns into eventually anyway

im good with all that

=D

I sleep in a bed with a cuddly woman every night, and a lot of nights we also have 1 or both of our dogs in here too. It’s a queen -_-

I’ve actually gotten so used to it that I naturally sleep on the edge of the bed with my legs curled up towards me even when alone lol.

-GC

too much blanket - not enough, moving around, one goes to sleep before the other, mattress and pillow preference, snoring, farts...

ya know what? you can stay one or 2 nights, but i want my king bed to myself

you're mad at me and then i gotta come home and deal with the dark clouds, and then im plotting my escape from this fucked up prison because i just wanna live free...or i'd rather just be at work....that's no way to live

that's what it all turns into eventually anyway

im good with all that

=D
That is all 100% true in the case of my last marriage and last relationship. My first husband worked in Hawaii and Japan mostly.
Sometimes I’d get the baby, if she was awake and it was still early, and bring her to bed with me. That was always lovely 💕

I sleep in a bed with a cuddly woman every night, and a lot of nights we also have 1 or both of our dogs in here too. It’s a queen -_-

I’ve actually gotten so used to it that I naturally sleep on the edge of the bed with my legs curled up towards me even when alone lol.

-GC
I sleep with a cuddly obese longhaired cat on the pillow next to me along with a Maine coon tabby mix that must ALWAYS touch the fat cat. I don’t sleep well without them. Their breathing and occasional snores are very soothing.

I sleep with a cuddly obese longhaired cat on the pillow next to me along with a Maine coon tabby mix that must ALWAYS touch the fat cat. I don’t sleep well without them. Their breathing and occasional snores are very soothing.

Yea a cat is a different story...they can sleep in my bed...id like to get a Maine Coon one of these days but then i feel bad for all the mixed mutt cats that have no home, like i shouldn't be getting one of these cats that are easily gonna find a home anyway right? i like blue point siamese and abyssinian cats too

Yea a cat is a different story...they can sleep in my bed...id like to get a Maine Coon one of these days but then i feel bad for all the mixed mutt cats that have no home, like i shouldn't be getting one of these cats that are easily gonna find a home anyway right? i like blue point siamese and abyssinian cats too
If you are in the US, go to petfinder.com
All their pets are in shelters and I’ve gotten all my cats through petfinder or a local shelter.

My gorgeous Maine coon was due to be euthanized in 2 days and I drove to the absolute shittiest hood of San Pedro to get him. The shelter had animals just walking around looking dazed. They had tags. When I met him I learned he’d been in some kind of accident and he had a large open cheek abscess and he wouldn’t allow me to touch the back half of his body, including his legs. His tail had been broken. He was pawing a rooster out in the yard and I saw him and wanted him at once despite all I’d been told.

That was 2005, he was already a year old and he’s still with me at age 17! He seems happy, though he’s slowed down a lot, but he still chases strings and will steal chicken off my plate.

I realize I failed to answer the OP’s question.

The people that I want to have sex with are well aware of it because I have told them, usually by text or phone, but once or twice in person. There is but one person who I want to sleep with that I haven’t told:

I realize I failed to answer the OP’s question.

The people that I want to have sex with are well aware of it because I have told them, usually by text or phone, but once or twice in person. There is but one person who I want to sleep with that I haven’t told:

... not exaggerating, there were some girls that said I looked like john cusack as a kid, but with curly hair. they called me john jew sack

. Maybe I am bad and don't deserve it
I doubt that very much. Everyone deserves someone and there is someone for everyone out there somewhere. It might take a long time to find them if you are looking in the wrong places but they are there for you somewhere.

What makes you think you are “bad”? If you don’t mind me asking?