• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Girlfriend may try MDMA

gonzohst

Bluelighter
My girlfriend may try MDMA on Halloween this year, but she is scared, she uses alcohol heavily and smokes weed occasionally, but she is the kind of person who thinks all drugs besides Alcohol and weed are bad.

What would you guys suggest to ease her into it, she is curious and has done a little research but it hasn't helped.
I am thinking about giving her a small dose of around 100mg

Some good Ph.D articles may be of some help here

It is doing it the first time that worries her, she is also scared that sex will be too good and will ruin it in the future, although I told her it will probably just make it better in the future.

Alcohol has probably ruined more lives than MDMA in any and every way substance abuse possibly can....though that being said, sounds like she's unfortunately part of the vast majority of the general population who've been convinced anything illicit is bad, and if it's legal it must be safe...fkn greedy power hungry mofos and their misinformation!!

Anyway.

Sounds like you have the right idea regarding dosage, unless she weighs like 40kg haha. Sex will be better, but if it's that much better while on MDMA than when sober, it's certainly not the addition of the MD that should be a concern, since sober sex is still bloody awesome as always. It's not like as a result of going out to a fine dining restaurant and have a fantastic meal, you have no desire to eat anything anywhere else every again is it? :p

Don't pressure her. If she's interested, she'll do her research. When she's ready, she'll come around.

She knows that alcohol is one of the more harmful drugs but she thinks she is nervous because she is the only one in the group who hasn't tried it and doesn't know how she will react, she has done some research but still has some unanswered questions, she is unsure of how she will feel the day after, I think after a small dose without a redose she will feel an afterglow, what do you guys think?

She is worried of long lasting after effects after just one use, she said she read something about serotonin receptors having some damage permanently.
I think there would be minimal dopamine uptake into the serontonin receptors with such a small dose, and with a little pre and post loading the oxidation of serontonin receptors could be completely prevented?

If the MDMA is tested and good she will have an afterglow yeah. Everyone is different but I've never met someone that didn't have an afterglow after their first few times. She will probably not need a redose indeed

While there is conflicting research about it the general consensus is that moderate MDMA use in optimal circumstances doesn't cause permanent damage. That's not to say you can't damage your body by abusing MDMA but probably not with careful use. Also what you are referring to only happens in extremely high repeated doses and is exacerbated greatly by high body temperatures. I think with responsible use even pre- and postloading isn't necessary, though it can't hurt so if it would help ease her mind a bit go for it. It's only a theory that dopamine uptake into serotonin receptors is the cause of the neurological damage seen in some studies, the actual cause is still unknown. I really hope research in the near future will give us a definitive answer

oh my. Tell your girlfriend that it will be amazing. Especially with you. It could be scary taking it in a setting that is party like for the first time. The best first time is in a room with a few people listening to some trance music or chill music, or jam band music...either or. But I def recommend trying it at least once for everyone. Make sure its tested and real. she could have a really bad time if its not. and they are really good at making you believe that its good shit when its crap. buy a drug tester kit. they are 20 bucks online. google bunk police....they sell testers. always good to have one on hand.

I think that it's important that she feels safe and comfortable for that first time.
Perhaps you should distract her by eating her pussy while she's coming up.
Maybe one drink to settle her nerves, but no more.
Very important that she's relaxed and feels unpressured.

oh my. Tell your girlfriend that it will be amazing. Especially with you. It could be scary taking it in a setting that is party like for the first time. The best first time is in a room with a few people listening to some trance music or chill music, or jam band music...either or. But I def recommend trying it at least once for everyone. Make sure its tested and real. she could have a really bad time if its not. and they are really good at making you believe that its good shit when its crap. buy a drug tester kit. they are 20 bucks online. google bunk police....they sell testers. always good to have one on hand.

It will be in a relatively small group of 10 or so people who know each other well I don't have any fears there, she's fairly social and what not anyways.
But yeah it's definitely good stuff, all the test came up positive for MDMA and it came from a great source.
She's going back and forth on her decision so it could play out well

I took alot of MDMA Im pretty sure it fucked up my brain..... from 2003 to 2005 almost everyday...

I took alot of MDMA Im pretty sure it fucked up my brain..... from 2003 to 2005 almost everyday...

Yes, I'm positive she knows of the dangers of taking too much of any drug, she probably even knows people from her hometown who fucked their brains up from drinking too much.
most of the brain damaged people I know have induced the damage from excessive alcohol consumption or insane amounts of benzos. I have really only known one person who took too much MDMA and became e-tarded for a bit, but even after a month or two of abstinence he was back to normal, it is all about moderation in that regard, taking MDMA once or twice a month will surely ruin anyones brain eventually

125mg or 150mg if it is Not Heavily Cut should do the Trick no more than 200mg even that would a Very Intense Person For someone who is not a First Timer and Good For you Too and have Fun.

Randomly starting words in upper case throughout a sentence has to be a pet hate of mine.

Thank you, she is feeling good about it, but she doesn't know if she wants to do it in a little group or just a few people so she may way a few months until another time comes up

She should do it in a group where others do it as well. Or at least you. I'm sure you know how easy to bond with someone doing mdma too :)
From a reasonable dosage most people have nice afterglow especially the first time. Mine lasted 2 days :)
My first time was a real eye opener to synthetics, a whole new world of entertainment and self exploration.
The feeling of partying, dancing my ass off and not having a hangover the next day from drinking (only had one beer and I advise not to drink more than that) as I had before is priceless.
I think mdma is a marvelous substance, everyone should experience it in their life at one point :)

Yeah she will do it in a group, but she isn't a fan of one of the people who are doing it that night so decided not too, although its not like she'll be forced to be around that person all the time. She is also nervous about her straight friends finding out, so perhaps its better to wait until she becomes confident and mature before instead of trying to hide it from people

She decided she would take it, should I give her a full dose of around 110-120mg? And I was thinking around 130mg for me

If I'm not mistaken, the general dosage rule is 1-2mg/kg for mdma. Go with that, and you can't go wrong.

I would also say: be prepared to be there for her, as it seems like this is her first time. Anxiety surrounding the whole experience before she takes anything will no doubt set in. I'm thinking this based on the fact that you indicated she might think it's bad.

Be safe and have fun :)

My first roll was with 100mg (pretty pure) and had a marvelous time. For me that's 1,42mg/kg (I'm 70kg, male). If she's less than 70 kg then a 100 will make her roll nicely :)

120mg for a girl weighing 50kg would be similar to a 80kg male taking 200mg for his first time.

Last edited:
Well, she backed out again lol :p, her narrow minded friend told her not to do it, and she's insecure about taking it and having her find out. I'd hate to see her get fucked up on alcohol and be out of the loop all night but she's probably going to be changing her mind everyday up until halloween so I guess I'll just let you drug fiends know what happened after halloween.

Thanks for the help <3