R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend doesn't want sex

bigandstrong

Greenlighter
Depressed Girlfriend doesn't want sex

About a year and a half ago I met a girl and we instantly hit it off. She is 33 I'm 45. Anyway, she has been with several guys and is very open about her sexuality and her friend (girl) has called her a nympho before. She likes sex. When we met, for the first six or seven months she would send dirty texts, say dirty things to me constantly and was always trying to get me to fuck her. She would practically tear my clothes off when we got to her place. All I would have to do is kiss her and she would get sopping wet, no exaggeration. For about the last year, we have messed around a couple times. She doesn't even like to make out anymore. She has depression and anxiety, which has become worse lately because of a medical issue. She blames it on that. Says she isn't even a little bit horny and she knows I'm frustrated. She says it's not me, she just doesn't want it. Does anyone have experience with depression, and if so, does this sound like a plausible answer? I feel like she isn't into me, and it has made me feel pretty low for quite a while. Before this started, we would hang out and I had never been happier. Now I'm not sure what to do. If it is depression, I can handle it. But I'm afraid it could be something more. Not familiar with depression and the side effects. I've looked it up and sure enough, depression can be a libido killer, but for a year? Please tell me your thoughts.

Last edited:
A year is a long time for no sex. Has it been a totally sexless year? Or have you guys just reduced the amount of sex you're having?

Depression is definitely a plausible answer for what she's feeling. It could also be that your relationship isn't brand new and not quite as exciting. Given the way you describe it though, I think that it is likely depression. Do you have any reason not to believe her past the fact that you're frustrated you aren't getting any?

Perhaps it would be good to discuss the larger picture of your relationship with her to see where she is both mentally and emotionally. This might give you more insight into the question of, "Is this depression or is this something more?" If you are going to try and have this conversation with her don't make it about the change in her libido make it about your relationship as a whole.