• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Girlfriend does support me seeking mental health

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I am an addict I know this but I was prescribed 5 k pins a month 2mg and seroquel and Keppra. She’s bitching about my sleep schedules. Failing to realize I watch over her grandparents cook and clean for them do the dishes the towels and help my girl with side projects. My girl is Not being supportive and basically telling me if it keeps up she wants nothing to do with me. All over me falling asleep at 8 or 9 every night. Idk what I do do I just leave. She don’t support my music my family, anything about me. And it’s just do do do for her otherwise the door.. would walking out the door.. and not coming back solve my problems. I like my life. I’m happy I’m not nervous all the time and when it does get bad I take a klonopin and chill out. Now I’m stuck with her the whole weekend and her asshole stuck up attitude. I’ve got cash saved up and a couple credit cards with a nice size limit. What do y’all think?

I’d be packing personally man. There’s a limit to the shit. Coming home in moods is one thing but not supporting you in the things you pursue in life is wrong and not what you need in a partner.

My lady, she might not be super interested in what I’m doing but still tries to go out of her way to at least ask about my interests despite this. I do the same with her interests cuz we care about each other.

-GC

I’d be packing personally man. There’s a limit to the shit. Coming home in moods is one thing but not supporting you in the things you pursue in life is wrong and not what you need in a partner.

My lady, she might not be super interested in what I’m doing but still tries to go out of her way to at least ask about my interests despite this. I do the same with her interests cuz we care about each other.

-GC
And I do for her but I’ve had enough of this my parents were addicts now everyone is. I’m going to get on it in the next few months once I got some bread

Telling her exactly what you wrote before but VERY loud. Let her decide..... no, don't let her decide to get better or to leave.

YOU DECIDE when times come.

JJ

There are so many women taking advantage even from a boyfriend that needs help and love by himself. But fuck it, where are the credit cards?

Oh God how I hate these manipulating women......

JJ

I am an addict I know this but I was prescribed 5 k pins a month 2mg and seroquel and Keppra. She’s bitching about my sleep schedules. Failing to realize I watch over her grandparents cook and clean for them do the dishes the towels and help my girl with side projects. My girl is Not being supportive and basically telling me if it keeps up she wants nothing to do with me. All over me falling asleep at 8 or 9 every night. Idk what I do do I just leave. She don’t support my music my family, anything about me. And it’s just do do do for her otherwise the door.. would walking out the door.. and not coming back solve my problems. I like my life. I’m happy I’m not nervous all the time and when it does get bad I take a klonopin and chill out. Now I’m stuck with her the whole weekend and her asshole stuck up attitude. I’ve got cash saved up and a couple credit cards with a nice size limit. What do y’all think?
Honestly, I cut short relationships with all the people who do not contribute something positive to my life ... if they do not support your projects and your goals in life or do not understand your problems, go away bro

No offence FF but id tell her to fuck off. If she doesn't Wanna help you or appreciate u a Lot. She can grab her stuff AND gtfo.

Or vice versa I live with her and do everything for rent
The truth does not offend. Why are you still with her? If you have money and you can rent something for yourself, I would do it if I were you, sex is everywhere. Besides, what better than to have peace?

The truth does not offend. Why are you still with her? If you have money and you can rent something for yourself, I would do it if I were you, sex is everywhere. Besides, what better than to have peace?
Cause I honestly love this person I think, but both of us are suffering from our own mental issues. A lot of her bullshit is derived from majority of her family being addicts and her mother succumbing to addiction. She does it outta care I know it cause tbh me and klonopin are good together I just rarely know how to respect it. But I just got pissed cause I’m trying. I’m trying to do something other then take oxycodone as a mood stabilizer

If you have to say you think you love her you don't.
I would get away, you might be sad for a little bit but happier in the long run.
She won't change and you deserve someone that wants you to be happy and at peace