• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Girl Scout Cookie has me couched locked

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I've bought some really potent bud called girl scout cookie and am impressed with the high but am confused on why it has me couched locked. I've read up on it and seen it is a mix of sativa and indica(most bud is) but from what I've read it should have enough sativa in there to dominate the indy but the buzz im getiing is most definently indica. Has anyone else smoked this bud and if so is this the result. I just want to make sure I've gotten what I paid for,it is really strong but not the buzz was expecting.Sorry for the italics but I've just smoked and am to lazy to go back and correct!

probably just phenotypical differences rather than something else being bagged. hybrid strains can vary considerably but the benefit is they can thrive in conditions where a pure strain might not grow very well.

I was actually surprised when I first read that GSC was sativa dominant, as I'd tried it a few times and it seemed more like an indica to me.

You really can't believe what leafly or something similar says about a high. Beyond phenotype differences, sometimes they just pull that stuff out of their ass. Like in this case, I would say GSC is a pretty couch lock-y strain usually.