❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girl friend likes to wear my briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeTheJock

Greenlighter
My girl friend likes to wear my briefs. She says it makes her feel close to me all day long.
They do look good on her. I guess I'll have to buy some extra pairs!

... typical message board etiquette is to post something that can facilitate convocation or ask/answer a question. You could generate discussion by relating it to others through phrasing it as a question.

So then I can go, my ex use to like it when i would leave my shirts or hoodies so she could sleep next to them.

I love how this is considered "cute" for women to do, but somewhat kinky if you switch the genders.
Just an observation :)

I love how this is considered "cute" for women to do, but somewhat kinky if you switch the genders.
Just an observation :)

Yeah i was never one to wear my ex's thongs under my work clothes to be all secretive about doing so or whatever the draw for that type of thing is.

I enjoy wearing my actual girlfriend.

Hmm, I'm not sure... Do woman suit jokes exist?

I got that creepy dancing scene from silence of the lambs in my head now...

Sounds like the OP has a nice girl.

When I was really skinny, I would put on chicks clothes just to be funny when we was in there room.

I usually date really skinny chicks these days, I dunno, those are the ones that seem to be into me.

I enjoy wearing my actual girlfriend.
silence_lambs_precious150.jpg

I have never been with a girl who does not like wearing my clothes at least sometimes

It puts the lotion on the skin...

i-chzbgr-1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.