• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Girl dies from deoderant fumes

A twelve year old boy died of deoderant fumes in the UK a few years ago, he was closed in a small bathroom and passed out from the spray fumes, by the time his Dad broke into the room it was too late, they thought that wasn't any deliberate abuse either.

What's strange about this is that I use to abuse shit like this when I was younger & stupid & desperate & I never died.
I'm also the type that sprays shit like this because I use scent a mood enhancer, yet I had no idea it would possibly "kill me"....

Which ingredient in it exact is responsible for causing cardiac arrest then?

And you mean to tell me they expect parents to dole out their 14 year old's deodorant every time she needs to use it, just cause the label says "don't give this to children!"?
Vert weird. Guess I'll stop spraying deodorant on my sheets n shit.

What's strange about this is that I use to abuse shit like this when I was younger & stupid & desperate & I never died.
I'm also the type that sprays shit like this because I use scent a mood enhancer, yet I had no idea it would possibly "kill me"....

Which ingredient in it exact is responsible for causing cardiac arrest then?

And you mean to tell me they expect parents to dole out their 14 year old's deodorant every time she needs to use it, just cause the label says "don't give this to children!"?
Vert weird. Guess I'll stop spraying deodorant on my sheets n shit.
Solvents hence I posted the video above.

which makes me wonder if her parents were alive in the 80's?

Everybody from that period knows, or ought to know, about solvent abuse. Yo paper bag glue sniffer.
Explains why they have this cunt Frank explaining shit.
There are over 50 deaths a year involving glues, gases, solvents and aerosols. Of the substances, butane is involved in the most deaths.

Last edited:
So then why would it kill one person (who presumably was only spraying it on their blankets) when I use to huff cans of the shit & I'm still here?
She must have just gotten unlucky I guess?

I use to huff dust remover, nail polish & remover (don't ask me why), axe sprays & other deodorants & also whip cream cans. I even use to take lighters & put them up to my nose & inhale all the butane. I was fucking stupid.

The dust remover felt the most dangerous. I barely felt anything from the other stuff, but when I was in withdrawal or needed drugs, I would basically self destruct & do whatever I could to get fucked up. Even if it meant huffing a can of body spray until it was gone.

I'm surprised I'm still here then honestly. lol And according to bloodwork, xrays & other tests, my lungs & heart are normal, which is odd.
It still seems weird that just spraying it onto her sheets would cause this. She would have had to of buried her face in the sheets afterward or something.
I've sprayed deodorants to cover up smoke smell in bathrooms & stuff so many times & I never once thought it could kill me.

Last edited:
Who sprays their bed linens? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just wash it once a week or twice if you’re sweaty or shag a lot. Nothing better than climbing into bed and it smelling fresh.
I do.
I also burn wax, oil & incense, like every day.
I suffer with non-stop anxiety everyday & some scents can relax me or give me nostalgic memories, etc..
There's just something about sitting in a nice smelling area that is relaxing & nice.
Plus i'm a smoker & it's nice to cover that smell up, especially after you've been smoking in a place for so long.

Speaking of linen, the smell of linen oils & wax reminds me of my mom (who passed away), so I love the smell of it. It's comforting.
So I understand where this girl was coming from. I doubt she was huffing it if she had no other history of drug use. She probably could have easily gotten some marijuana or another drug in this day & age if she was looking to get high.

It stated in the article that the girl liked the smell because it was her moms deodorant & it made her feel comforted. And she was autistic.

Maybe I'm a bit autistic like this girl too.

So then why would it kill one person (who presumably was only spraying it on their blankets) when I use to huff cans of the shit & I'm still here?
She must have just gotten unlucky I guess?

I use to huff dust remover, nail polish & remover (don't ask me why), axe sprays & other deodorants & also whip cream cans. I even use to take lighters & put them up to my nose & inhale all the butane. I was fucking stupid.

The dust remover felt the most dangerous. I barely felt anything from the other stuff, but when I was in withdrawal or needed drugs, I would basically self destruct & do whatever I could to get fucked up. Even if it meant huffing a can of body spray until it was gone.

I'm surprised I'm still here then honestly. lol And according to bloodwork, xrays & other tests, my lungs & heart are normal, which is odd.
It still seems weird that just spraying it onto her sheets would cause this. She would have had to of buried her face in the sheets afterward or something.
I've sprayed deodorants to cover up smoke smell in bathrooms & stuff so many times & I never once thought it could kill me.
I'm 60, and by all reasonable judgements, I shouldn't be here at all, but I am (and still causing chaos! 😆)

I'm 60, and by all reasonable judgements, I shouldn't be here at all, but I am (and still causing chaos! 😆)
Lol :p
Yeah, I always kinda knew that inhalants could cause sudden death. But I'm surprised at the amount of times I was able to handle it.
I guess some people are just that unlucky that it kills them the first, second or third time.

I had friends who were hardcore dust remover users too. One would even pass out like they were dead whenever they hit the bottle. It was awful hanging out with her cause I never knew if I was gonna have to call 911 cause the shit had finally killed her. Amazingly she's still here too. lol

Lol :p
Yeah, I always kinda knew that inhalants could cause sudden death. But I'm surprised at the amount of times I was able to handle it.
I guess some people are just that unlucky that it kills them the first, second or third time.

I had friends who were hardcore dust remover users too. One would even pass out like they were dead whenever they hit the bottle. It was awful hanging out with her cause I never knew if I was gonna have to call 911 cause the shit had finally killed her. Amazingly she's still here too. lol
Life's like that. The explosion that took my hand blew out the windows of about 5 dozen houses. The guy from Catterick (bomb disposal) knew my dad was ex army and said he was amazed I was still alive.
Fate has jobs in store for us! 😆

😲 Can I ask what happened?
A fuckload of high potency gunpowder exploded and I was a bit too close (was actually making a medievil mortar, which considering they were called petard, means I was quite literally 'hoist by my own petard! 😆).
Actually, being a chemistry geek, I'd made my own, much, much more explosive gunpowder (sodium chlorate powder is effectively a high explosive). Now at the time, in the mid 70s, the IRA were filling milk churns with that very mixture and detonating them as army land rovers passed by. Add to that the fact that my grandad was an Irish Catholic who was an outspoken shop steward for the NUM and you can see why I got interviewed by the Special Branch.
Obviously,my dad was really distraught, even more so, when he'd been a Sgt inches 17th/21st Lancers (the charge of the light brigade regiment), doubting his son's loyalties. But when the SB officer asked me (of course I'd written the whole thing down!), ,"NaClO3, is this some kind of code?" and I replied, "yes, it's a chemical formula", I remember a brief smirk cross his face. Years later, he commented, as we were talking, "Special Branch, they're really fucking Special..."

Seriously, I could rewrite the Anarchists Cookbook, making it sooo much nastier (low & high explosives, both lethal & non lethal chemical weapons and how to cultivate pathogenic bacteria from soil, horse shit etc), but my interest is purely psychoactive non lethal chemical (weapons), like LSD derivatives (quinuclidinyl benzilate- BZ - and derivatives don't sound much fun. Binary nerve gases so much moreso)

how to cultivate pathogenic bacteria from soil, horse shit etc
I learned how to make really bad things from watching a Youtube upload about the Japanese Death Cult known as Aleph, formerly Aum Shinrikyo.
These ass-clowns were / are (depends if you still class Alpeh as Aum which I do as they just changed the label on the Tin) the same people who released the Sarin Gas on the Japanese Subway. When they were raided by the Army etc they had loads of "nice stuff" like Anthrax, Clostridium botulinum, & were trying to make several versions of Plague & Black Death too.

What's strange about this is that it appears she wasn't abusing the deoderant to get high
Giorgia was autistic and her father said she liked to spray deodorant on blankets as she found the smell comforting.
"The smell of it gave her a certain sense of relaxation," said Mr Green.

I heard this on BBC Radio 4 this morning, turns out she was spraying so much of it into the air she would get "high" by-proxy from the fumes.

• Sad
Reactions: Ds