• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Gioing to an Amusement Park while Rolling, Thoughts?

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
Whenever i take drugs i like to do different activities to enhance them. So i planned on going to Hershey Park with a girl im talking too. Randomly a friend texted me about molly and i figure why not. Anyone think this is a bad idea/good idea? i know roller coaster release seratonin so not sure what would happen. thanks!

Whenever i take drugs i like to do different activities to enhance them. So i planned on going to Hershey Park with a girl im talking too. Randomly a friend texted me about molly and i figure why not. Anyone think this is a bad idea/good idea? i know roller coaster release seratonin so not sure what would happen. thanks!

Should be just fun as long as you are not too afraid of heights or something and get to freaked out by the adrenaline kick xD

Also keep in mind that it might be noticeable that you are high if this would be your first time or if u take "too much".

Hopefully you won't throw it up! �� That wouldn't be fun. That's actually a great idea though.

Grat idea! I actually did exactly that 2 years ago or so, first rush kicked in at the first drop! Tons of fun, just dont over do it ;)

Yes I'm stoked. But at the same time, I only wanted to roll the one day so me and my buddy split a gram. Apparently he took 130 MG about an hour ago and feels nothing, pupils aren't dilated in the slightest. I wld have liked to tell him it always takes me over an hour to feel it kick in. But I have no idea how soon the pupils dilate. I'm stumped. Anyone know?

Yes I'm stoked. But at the same time, I only wanted to roll the one day so me and my buddy split a gram. Apparently he took 130 MG about an hour ago and feels nothing, pupils aren't dilated in the slightest. I wld have liked to tell him it always takes me over an hour to feel it kick in. But I have no idea how soon the pupils dilate. I'm stumped. Anyone know?
from the moment you feel the first effects your pupils will be enlarged

Nope. He swears it's probably some otc bullshit. No energy, no euphoria, and in fact he claims he fell asleep after 3 hours. Wow that really put a damper on my plans. I got to get one of those testing kits. Lesson learned. I'm pretty furious though, like anyone wld just let themselves get screwed.

Last edited:
Yea totally grab one of those, they are a must in this day and age. Well worth the little money it costs.

I think the key is just being relaxed in hectic environments. So if you can pull that off, then adding mdma into the mix isn't that hard to do.

You do have to be careful with what you say in public though, because sometimes it's easy to forget (eg. don't talk about substances) and kind of keep yourself a bit "normal." I know people don't like to do that, and yeah it can be bothersome if you're not in the mood for it, but I like the challenge of it and it's always amusing to me that no one notices I'm on anything.

(Doesn't mean I'm always on something, lol.)

But yeah, I've rolled while going out a lot of times, so that's just how I handled it and had fun with it. So if you were still going to try this in the future, I would suggest trying it out in less crowded places first. Or whatever. Have fun. :)

I'm a pretty cautious person and to me it sounds a bit risky. I feel that it's really obvious when someone is rolling, I mean even if you're on a low dose I think the enlarged pupils are a dead give away that you're on something, even to someone who knows nothing of drugs. Wow I feel like a buzz kill lol, just my 2 cents.

i couldnt do it. cant do mdma where i dont feel comfortable. unless everyone at the park was on it with me.

Hmm sounds like shit to me. I want freedom and talk to people not to be in a shitty overcrowded amusementpark. But thats just my opinion. I thought it was fun just going outside, or to the supermarket once was hilarious. Me and a friend took mdma both and went to the supermarket everything was so interesting and funny to look at. Especially when u have to pay with ur bank pass, peep peep, hilarious.

Yes it is. ;)

Some like it, some don't...that's just how it is. I've done it before, but it's not something I'd repeat again. Going on roller coasters on E makes the rush too strong...well, on the crazier ones. It might be a waste to do it there instead of a better setting, but idk perhaps that's just me.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. :)

Thanks for the replys everyone. Yes i have done molly once, and exstasy quite a few times. I have rolled at bon fires, clubs, hell even ended up glow bowling with some friends once. This was all a long time ago and was just looking for something different to do. Theme park seemed like a good choice as im a freaking adrenaline junkie and get scared by very little (if you on a coaster and something happens chances arent good so why worry about it :) ) Unfortunately i was going to this Park today and things fell thru, Just when my cousin told me he actually found a source for me. (while i still dont have a testing kit and i know i should i have the utmost faith in my cousin that he wouldnt let some guy he knows give me some random RC. I guess i gottafind something else to do now! lol

Thanks for the replys everyone. Yes i have done molly once, and exstasy quite a few times. I have rolled at bon fires, clubs, hell even ended up glow bowling with some friends once. This was all a long time ago and was just looking for something different to do. Theme park seemed like a good choice as im a freaking adrenaline junkie and get scared by very little (if you on a coaster and something happens chances arent good so why worry about it :) ) Unfortunately i was going to this Park today and things fell thru, Just when my cousin told me he actually found a source for me. (while i still dont have a testing kit and i know i should i have the utmost faith in my cousin that he wouldnt let some guy he knows give me some random RC. I guess i gottafind something else to do now! lol
You shouldn't trust your cousin without using a reagent kit.

i know i should i have the utmost faith in my cousin that he wouldnt let some guy he knows give me some random RC.
If he isn't testing he has no idea.