• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

gillywin is gone

Amazing words jonny.. beautifully written, for a beautiful person, by a beautiful person. <3

:(:(:(

so sad that such a beautiful girl took her life. im glad she got to touch so many of you though.

Omg. Wow. I... I am so sorry to hear this. She seemed like an amazing person here on BL, and I'm sure that that description will never do the justice of how she was in real life.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who knew her and were touched by her at any point. <3 :(

Its really nice to see people from far away posting their condolences here. Shows what a global community we are.

<3:)

If anyone who knew Gilly well (Perth bl'er or maybe Jonnywin or Claireywin) would like to write a bio for her to head the thread in the Bluelight Shrine, please email or PM either myself or the other mods. Thanks guys.
24.gif

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

~Robert Frost

I'll always think of her when i read this poem :)

Oh my god...

I haven't been on bluelight for a while and i come back on and find this thread....

I am in shock. She was sucha gorgeous girl, i dont understand.... i feel very very sad right now. I really hope her family is ok now... this must be terrible for them. I couldn't imagine losing my sister .....especially like this. My heart goes out to Gilly and her family..... i really hope you have the support you need during this tough time. I have read so many of her posts and she came across such a lovely intelligent girl, i dont doubt at all that was a reflection of how she actually was. I just hope she is at peace now.

Reading this has seriously brought tears to my eyes.

found this thread a few pages deep, surely the time has come for this to be given it's rightful place in our shrine, so GillyWin can remain in BL's heart forever.

Dear Gillywin,
I may not have known you personally..and i somewhat doubt you even know who i am. But after reading this thread and looking at your photos im crying...you were so loved..and i feel the world is missing out on someone it truly needs. You were a wonderfull person and seemed to be the kind of person loved by everyone. You were also very beautiful..i think most would be lucky to have someone like you. I hope i have the pleasure of meeting you once my time has come..and remember you may be gone but you will never be forgotten...Love,

Andrew

I never got to know her(I don't really know anyone here actually)

But that is horrible... :/

The light went out one year ago today. You are still remembered by us and always will be. I will come and say goodbye to you before I leave Perth.

RIP Gilly. Miss you always
<3:(

I've been thinking of you this weekend Gilly. I still remember this time last year like it was yesterday. Miss you.

omg... such a nice lady :( RIP ....
BL shrine makes me feel bad actually but still good to see ppl love eachother here...

peace....

I had a few glasses of goon for your birthday the other day babe. I've also been doing way too much op shopping lately and I've found some stuff that I know you'll love.

Anyway, we're still thinking about you.

Missing you Gilly! London Elektricity are coming down under in the new year...I know you woulda loved seeing them live...

Love astro!